Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Che is not going to like this news

PasserBy   

PM Meles, Somalia's PM hold talks

151541.jpg

Addis Ababa, October 7, 2011 (Addis Ababa) - Prime Minister Meles Zenawi here on Friday held talks with his Somalian counterpart Professor Abdiweli Mohamed on bilateral issues.

PM Meles on the occasion said Ethiopia will continue its support to the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia.

He said Ethiopia is working toward realization of security and stability program introduced by the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD).

The Premier said that his country is also providing the necessary support to Somalis affected by the famine.

Prime Minister Meles expressed sadness over the recent attack of Al-Shabab against innocent civilians.

Somali Prime Minister Mohamed on his part said the two parties discussed on ways to further enhance bilateral relations between the two countries.

He said they also discussed on the joint strategy planned to strengthen the TFG and protect civilians from the terrorist acts of the Al-Shabab.

PasserBy   

May I ask why you have an ethiopian flag as your avatar? Just curious.

It is an avatar the moderator assigned to me, and I stuck with it. :D

Leezu   

Passerby are you Amhara? If so why are you here?

I also hope you dont believe in that crap Meles is spitting out, atleast we now know that Abdiweli is 100% puppet because if he wasnt he would know Meles is against Somali stability.

Leezu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;750540 wrote:
Leezu i think Passerby belongs to the same ethnic groups As Melez zenewi.

Explains everything then. He comes from the region who has power and gets most development after Addis Ababa. While everyone else is suffering but why is he even here?

PasserBy   

You know a killer song when the police who are supposed to keep order finally relent to their instinct and join in the Revelry. :D

PasserBy   

Passerby are you Agame loool rejected from your own Ethio forums

Forget Ethio forums, "Agames" rule the Horn of Africa.

pm_meles_zenawi.jpg

Horn of Africa leader Meles Zenawi. :D