Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Steve Jobs is dead

Aaliyyah   

what an amazing speech..loved it!!..he was too young that's for sure same age as my father. Even though he didn't look 56, I guess with him suffering from cancer! anyhow, he will be missed (I been hearing lately that u cant say RIP to a kafir and that the phrase is wrong..what's your opinions on that folks??)..

salaam

Jacpher   

I see some of you want to pray Janaaza for him. But did he leave the world a little bit better than he found it? I am sure his success wouldn't be where it is had it not been for the unskilled laborers of Asia and the third world caalam. The man is said to have dedicated his life and spent 24/7 on making his company, Apple better while men of his status dedicated their time and wallets to making the world a little better than they found it. Gates, Buffet and even Google are making peoples lives a little better ee odagan dhintay wuxuu aduunka ku soo qordhiyay aanan aheyn his own business?

Baashi   

Fair enough Jacpher. Understand this though, the man is celebrated not because of his philanthropy but because of his leadership and skills in technology. You don't have to be an apple fanboy to appreciate his contribution to tech gadgets and his revolutionary prowess in product design. Not to mention he singlehandly changed how we communicate. Awoowe taxanaha taariikh baa qori far waaweyn. Wiilakana boqolaal sano waxa looga warrami buugaagta dugsiyada lagu dhigo. Sidaa u garo.