Sign in to follow this  
SomaliNationalist

I am the youngest on this forum?

nuune   

^^ 21 in two months, well on this Wedesday the 12th, I would turn into 15, so far haven't received early bday, thought would get some from Aaliyah, but waaba bakheelad, Ms Moons, I don't believe you will be 21, you don't look like 20 or 21, but 17, I saw you in Kings Heath, now we know each other smileys.gif, Aaliyah iyadu habar weeye, 24 kulahaa(protesting for lack of receiving bday)

Ms MoOns   

Nuune, you're funny. I hardly ever come to Kings Heath. Haha, I doubt you'd even recognise me. Lakin, you're right about the fact that I look younger than I actually am.

Happy birthday in advance dear Nuune, 15 already. Enjoy your teenage years ;) lol

Aaliyyah   

Ms Moons lol im gonna try to quit ..dnt know if I will last though hahah..n ur wlc

Nuune war aduu bdaygagu wa beene..january 1stna waa ku qortahaye..15na ma jirtide hanaga waaalin :)

n lmao@ habar weeye..my ayeeyo was the other day saying inanteydii yareed meeday and she mentioned my name..and my mom was like tee yar ma habartan..*goes in tears lmao..

salaam

Carafaat   

FreshPrince;750501 wrote:
I'm 13, turning 14 on December 25th. Few years back, my Birthday, Eid and Christmas were on the same day simultaneously. lol

So you became member of SOL when you were 8 years old??

lool

geelmaal   

I am turning 4 soon.

This website is just a posh version of any other Somali forums out there. The "in your face" tribalism, religious extremism, etc of those Somali forums are just more subtle here. I come here every now and then to read but rarely take part. I used to lurk even longer. It is just futility, everyone argues but never reach an agreement, every camp tries propagating their views while crushing everything else. There are a few dimes in between all the rubbish but all in all, it is not very bad. It's just a politicians forum rather than your typical Somali forum...

Welcome.

A_Khadar;751617 wrote:
Since Oodweyne and GD are retired from this forum, I automatically became the OLDEST member of this forum..

Oo imisaad jirtaa Khadar?

nemo   

SomaliNationalist;749509 wrote:
Typical somalis, backward petty tribal mentality..... We have just to avoid the victims of the somali disease Tribalism...... unity and nationalism is the way forward...... I want the list looool;)

Thanks for the welcome our somali brothers and sisters:cool: Let us not waste the opportunity

UNITY is so over rated. Let my people GO. Everyone to themselves I say. Sad but with age (23 ;) ) I have realised Somaliweyn is dead

Somalia R.I.P