Sign in to follow this  
TheBlues

LOVE?

TheBlues   

Fixation, to love is just a sickness that I love to suffer.

Iam truly over and out of love with love.

Lover of love I say this; love is just a disease that awaits the yearning lonely heart wanting to love.

Patiently love spreads, manipulate then as if a lion preying on its prey break it in dozens of pieces and crash, smashes hearts into millions.

Pieces once pumping with love, joy, and tenderness, now so loveless, filled with pain, and suffer; nothing can be done or said, not a thing can deteriorate the state.

Broken heart is all the same to me, dear love giver, love taker, love seeker, love lover don not lone, give or borrow hearts.

TheBlues   

Love and infatuation between the sexes are among the worst of problems. It never does anything positive even once married one is married because they love the physical attributes of the other. Rather care and respect, and after marriage fall in love with the person personality, behaviour and physical attributes.

Aaliyyah   

love is for highschool kids?? clearly u dnt know what love is..there is clear difference btw love and lust. Lust is probably what everyone regardless of age go thru when they are attracted to someone of the opposite. Love is different, it happens only after marriage. When you live with that person 24/7 and u r there for each other both in the happy moments and the tough times.. marka labada qof is guursadan oo noloshoda xalaal ku saleesantahay aya ilaahayna mawada iyo rahma ka dhex beeray..otherwise ilaahay happy kulama aha adiguna kolay wax wacan ma wadid when you are involved in haraam relationship.

this lecture I went to the shiekh said that when men date too many girls it is called monkey phase lol (like the monkey is jumping from one tree t another hehe) and the more a man is on theat phase the unhappier he will be cuz he will only grow to be pickier like he would want his own customazied girl who has a lil he likes of all the girls he is dating..etc..and thats probably what leads to one's heart being broken cuz u are wasting too much time on wax ilaahay happy ku aheen.

my 2 cents

salaam