2. Sit on his PC

3. Brings up google.com website.

4. Types " Somaliland" good news

5. Fetches though all results

6. Copies all good news

7. Creates new Posts on SOL for each

8. Paste them in

Thankful   

You also forgot "making fake news that countries have accepted the secessionist passport".

It seems that ever few months a new country is supposedly about to recognize the secessionists or have already accepted the passport. Whether it be Kenya, Malaysia, Turkey.

JB tried to make the Turkish claim of accepting the secessionst passport a few days ago, however, that was proven to be a complete lie because right now his regional government can't send students to study - using it.

If you are going to make things up, at least don't use countries like Turkey who are fighting with a separatist group (Kurds). The Turks will never accept secessionist enclaves in other countries or else it would come back to bite them.

Thankful   

Jacpher;749039 wrote:
And your routine is to dedicate a thread for them?

Ah ya? I've said it many times the site wouldn't be the same without the NW Somali contribution (JB, XX). Their claims are sometimes so ridiculous and hilarious.

Who else looks throughout the net for negative news from other area's in Somalia so they can attack another group but then find unbelievable excuses for attacks that occur in their enclave (i.e a "mad man" gets hold of a gernade). Who else starts speaking on behalf of other nations and makes claims that they recognize "our" passport. Only to be proven false two days later when that same country says that they must use Somalia's passport to enter their country.

JB just claimed that Turkey recognizes NW Somalia's passport. So why are they demanding the students from Hargeysa fly out of Mogadishu and use the TFG passport?

nuune   

^^ lol JC, is that the abbreviation for Jinni Community, maybe I am wrong, but waxaan ku keenay how the weather was yesterday, and how it turned out today, not sure where you guys are based but where I was, yesterday was horrible and the day before, and today is just magnificent 18 super summer cali fallaax aan ku wareegayey magaalada.

Ps: I do admire the solers of ethnic Somalilanders(thanks to Xaaji Xeyraan for coining the ethnic term, only being Somalilander won't suffice, but being ethnic!)

Thankful   

Som@li, I guess the lies start from the top. Siilaanyo actually believes Turkey of all places would recognize a passport of a secessionist region. In fact Turkey has even said they would never allow a Kurdish state to form even with in Iraq's borders.

nuune, that's another legendary comment from the secessionists (XX), that NW Somali's are genetically different. My personal favorite - that still makes me laugh - is that Egypt was inspired by NW Somalia and not Mohamed Bouazizi.