Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: Egypt to open diplomatic office in Hargeisa

nuune   

^^ loooooooool@ dee help yourself eheheh

I think JB would realize sooner or later the importance of having the Arabs as an Ally and friend of the Somali people, how corrupt or crazy induced to western ideology they are, but they know where their interests lies, they are still our closest of all in everything and field.

I am and used to be a critic of the Arabs but only their political side which needs some refurbishment and answers, but they know that themselves, and interests comes before anything else, this is the true world we are living in.

Their Interest eh ?? .....

Wait until their Interest and yours clash ....... :D

Norf, I thought we were talking about waxay inoo qabteen not waxa dadka shaqaystaa soo direen ,,, even that one, you can't compare the Entire Arab world to only that of UK ,,, let alone US, and other European countries.

N.O.R.F;747954 wrote:
^90% of all food and fuel is sent by Somalis living and working in Arab countries (mostly in UAE) where they are able to own businesses and make money. But you don't really know that.

Usheeg odayga

They have been living those countries for years and yet still without a citizenship...what a shame. Its not our people's fault. I'm sure they do all they can do to help.

N.O.R.F;747963 wrote:
Help? Is that what you want?

Dee help yourself. Maxaad ka rabtaan?

Actually you brought up this Arabs help us, so we should like them BS. No one wants their help. Arabs view you as inferior, a scum bag just by being an African. That's the reason why I and others say we despise them.

Leezu   

Jacaylbaro;747894 wrote:
Not in my lifetime sxb ....... I still have the remnants of the bullets & missiles written "Made in Egypt" on them.

What mediation was that ????

Haha proves yet again that the only reason for Somaliland to secede is because they are mad about what a out worn dictator did to them like it only was them who suffered. People suffered all over Somalia where you could've found "Made in Egypt" bullets but still only Somaliland is re-telling the same story that has bypassed us 20 years ago.

Leezu   

PasserBy;747827 wrote:
I really really really despise arabs. I hope they run out of oil and go back to their tent living selves soon.

Climb up the mountain you came from monkey, that would benefit us all around the world aswell.

Arabs in tents + Habeshas in mountains = win!

Carafaat   

US and EU are not importers of Somali livestock nor are they big exporters to the region.

Arab's are economicly and culturaly more importent for Somali's, whatever 'feelings' you have towards Arabs.

N.O.R.F   

Jacaylbaro;747967 wrote:
Norf, I thought we were talking about waxay inoo qabteen not waxa dadka shaqaystaa soo direen ,,, even that one, you can't compare the Entire Arab world to only that of UK ,,, let alone US, and other European countries.

So you want examples of direct help? I have given it (the aid they provide).

I have also given examples of indirect help (Somalis living in Arab countries and sending supplies).

Maxaa kalee jira? Things are not perfect and will never be but it isn't enought to hate.

Africaown, you really do need to expand your horizons. Small town mentality you have there.

You have given me examples of their help for Somalia ..... A promise they made for Somaliland which is yet to be seen ,,,,,

Tell me something more concrete niyow ,,,,,

A_Khadar   

N.O.R.F;747893 wrote:
Africaown, Mustafe and Passerby,

When you have all grown out of the juvenile 'I hate Arabs' phase, you will realise that ties with our brethren are vital. Not only do Arab countries host our people in a dignified manner allowing us to live and work but they have always assisted with humanitarian efforts, funded projects and tried to help in mediation (before they gave up). I would suggest you guys look at things in the 'real' world and not just from your own uninformed perceptions.

Doubt this news is true.

Couldn't agree with u more! Well said N.O.R.F..