Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Google+ goes public today

Jacpher   

No more beta, no more invite only. With 25 mil users, this thing is gonna take off fast, especialy the new hang out video feature, right out of your android mobile device. Instant mobile video chatting up to ten people. Top that facebook.

Cara.   

I think I'm suffering from social networking fatigue. I don't feel even the slightest bit intrigued about Google+, just one more way The Man keep tabs on you...

Som@li   

Cara.;747137 wrote:
I think I'm suffering from social networking fatigue. I don't feel even the slightest bit intrigued about Google+, just one more way The Man keep tabs on you...

Exact the same feeling here,

I got many requests of friends, families trying to add me today, and saw that arrow on google, so that is why.

I had mine running for weeks, bu not bothered to update much

Aaliyyah   

I was invited to googleplus long time ago and I accepted it..but my page was just blank lol..and everyone there I added was never really there (they were all on fb) but now that it is public we will see what happens..it is boring I must say! loool

salaam