Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The humiliation of Barack Obama

Good read white Americans will get enough of the Jewish lobbyist in Washington they control the congress its clear the influence Benjamin netanyahu has on the white house. Not surprised by obama's decision either he wants to be re elected in 2012.

Abdul   

Was watching last night the israeli defence minister Ehud barak on cnn's piers morgan show.He was saying they want a 2 state solution, side by side but was quick to add that they want a de-militarized palestinian state.What he was trying to say is they want to rule palestine whether it becomes a state or not.

Obama "America's first Jewish President"

Obama is the "the first Jewish President". That's the title of New York magazine's lead article, written by John Heilemann and quoting a major Obama fundraiser.

Listening to Obama speak at the United Nations on Wednesday many would nod in agreement, not less in Palestine and the Arab world.

The US president has embraced the rejectionist Israeli position on the question of international recognition of an independent Palestinian state.

But that's not a Jewish position. It's a radical Zionist position. Many Jews, including US and Israeli Jews, do not embrace such extremist views.

But the fact that Obama surpassed his predecessor George W Bush, the most radical supporter of Israel among all US Presidents, has left everyone in Israel dumbstruck. The latest Zionist US president sounded like Israel's own founding fathers.

Never have they heard a US president read straight from the papers of the Israeli government.

Read it more:

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/09/201192216365733499.html

Abbas just handed his bid for independence to the UN! I'm glad he went through with it and didn't buckle under US pressure.

Have you seen Zbigniew Brzezinski interview on AJ?

Live Speech by Abbas

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

Xiin and Gheelle.T...I should have it was an interview during newshour not separate program. I will see if there's link somewhere. In short,Zbigniew said the US will greatly damage their interest in the Arab not to mention their standing in the world. He noted with the expected veto of Palestine's application and continues removal of Arab regime, the US sphere of influence will diminish tremendously and hence their interests undermined.

But he warned Arabs too will suffer consequences essentially calling cooler heads to prevail.

bid_1323066cl-8.jpg

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas hands over a formal letter for Palestine to be admitted as a state to the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon during the 66th UN General Assembly at the United Nations headquarters in New York, September 23, 2011.

AFP PHOTO/Emmanuel Dunand

Highlights of Abbas speech

“The time has come for my courageous and proud people, after decades of displacement and colonial occupation and ceaseless suffering, to live like the other peoples of the Earth, free in a sovereign and independent homeland,” Abbas added.

After holding up a copy of the application for statehood, he declared: “Palestine is being reborn. This is my message. May all the people of the world stand with the people of Palestine.”

STOIC   

Go Palestine..Go Palestine..I am glad Abaas didn't appear as a sycophant in his address just because the US and Israel falsely managed to project overwhelmingly image of world influence...The applause he got is a testament that the world knows the truth and are fed up with daylight robberies of Israeli Zionist....Someone needs to give time-limit to this ***** Netanyahu..I hope Abaas keeps his words and refuses to meet with this guy as he requested....