Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland FM Meets with Memebers of the UN Security Council

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;746341 wrote:

The dude just reminded me other night when a sister of mine asked me to help her editing a video she recorded on herself for a class project presentation before mom, a cousin and her husband as her audiences. This project minister is presenting in a hotel’s conf room, after in fact everyone is gone yet the conf slogan on the podium still up there and few of the panelists were still there before they pack but shocking listening him wondering his performance... Even the microphone is off..

Freedom   

^^ And you reminded me of that angery dude that always hates for no reason lol Say what you want of Somaliland or its people but the fact you cant deny is its There. Governments send delegetes, you lots are screaming that somaliland wont go know were lol, and people like me are their developing and securing a bright future for its people

Abdul   

Freedom;746475 wrote:
^^ And you reminded me of that angery dude that always hates for no reason lol Say what you want of Somaliland or its people but the fact you cant deny is its There. Governments send delegetes, you lots are screaming that somaliland wont go know were lol, and people like me are their developing and securing a bright future for its people

Its you guys who are angry and hateful.You claiming to be a different country and going around the world to be recognized as such.All we are saying is that you aint going nowhere.

Freedom   

^^ Are you crazy lol you just proved my point. Somaliland is saying we are a nation, you lots are screaming they are not and you going now where, so please tell me you is the angery one lol. I have never seen people of Somaliland yelling Somalia, burn what you see is Somaliland citizens focous on developing their nation. So please focous on helping Somalia and live my nation alone.

Abdul   

Freedom;746483 wrote:
^^ Are you crazy lol you just proved my point. Somaliland is saying we are a nation, you lots are screaming they are not and you going now where, so please tell me you is the angery one lol. I have never seen people of Somaliland yelling Somalia, burn what you see is Somaliland citizens focous on developing their nation. So please focous on helping Somalia and live my nation alone.

Somalliland is not a nation,it is a region in somalia.Nobody's screaming and yelling,it is a fact.