Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ka cabso

Showqi   

I remember my childhood growing up in Xamar we use to get gifts every Ciid The popular gifts for the boys use to be: Car toys, Gun toys, Soccer ball or biibiile (Harmonica). Now that I' am old man I hate guns.....But for the kids Guns are still their favorite toy...

MMA, waligaa bistola bistoolay ma ciyaarin miyaa.

Showqi, waaku Ciidday bistoolad, laakiin xiligaas iyo xiligaan isku xili ma'aha. I remember inaa for weeks sugi jiray soo noqoshada hooyadey oo in 1985, I think, mar ee xajka aaday. Waxee ii balanqaaday dhar isku joog korneelada booliiska gishtaan oo ciyaaleed with its own bistoolo. Oh, she brought. Oh, saa u farxay lee markee ii keentay. Days dhan la qabi jiray maalin walba, bistooladana bush, bush, bush lagu heyn jiray.

Eniwey, saan ayeena Reer Oslo u ciideen:

ciidoslo9.jpg

Biyuutiful.

I would outlaw all these toys, Nation needs rehabilitation[/QUOTi

i agree with you on that one. guns should be banned from somalia. they should do a gun drive, whoever turns in a gun gets food or money for exchange!hmmmm

Aw Masha'Allah....cute kids.

All kids like playing with guns normally and they must be the MUST have toys in Somalia. Even I used to want them as a kid (loved making the shooting sounds and playing dead "dhuuushhhhhh kiyooooooow"...courtesy of hindi films). T'was fun.

Farmaraa   

Somali goverment should ban to import these kind of toys in our counrty because Somali kids DO NOT need to know how to play gun toys at this time while every somali household in Somalia may has a gun at home. Kids should have fun and learn activities, not to know how to hold a gun.

Peace !

Nina Fox   

Cute kids Maasha Allah. The first thing you guys noticed were the guns, but my eyes narrowed in on the uniform-looking outfits they are wearing. Ala necbiyaa parents who dress their kids alike.

I guess boys will be boys. Toy guns inside Somalia should be banned but the kids living elsewhere can play with them lolz. They haven't seen any action masakiinta. No harm in allowing them to live vicariously through their innocent little fantasies.

nuune   

As a kid back in the future, I remember making making guns out of sariiraha, those metal beds, only the head side where you can dismantle the bits and take out the shape that looks like a gun, the we use to close one side and stuff dambas or boolbaro or bur or whatever white stuff we find in it, the other side is open, and we have some little holes all closed with xanjo except the we will use to blow some air into it when firing it at people, it is a complicated procedure but one that pays off and you feel proud on making your own gun, MMA or Tuujiska will know what I am talking about.

Same goes when we used to make our own cigarettes from some known trees, and smoke it, and the crazy one called Buunji oo hadaa cuntis mirihiisa is like you have met a Russian drank.

Those pics aren't big deal, let the kids have fun

Here is the recent Eid celebration in Mogadishu, taken by Radio Muqdisho, Codka Jamhuuriyada Soomaaliya, pictures taken on 30 August, so if it is BIG deal, Wasaarada Warfaafinta shouldn't have published this:

DSC09036.jpg

DSC09037.jpg

DSC09038.jpg

DSC09045.jpg

DSC09050.jpg

DSC09083.jpg

DSC09090.jpg

Abdul   

Its nice to see the fake guns slowly replacing the real ak 47 we are used to in mogadishu.Now this is a change you can live with.