Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Libyan rebels massacre black Africans

Dabrow   

Nina//

Please provide links for your claims. And tell me how innocent workers or refuges is in the way of the rebels path?

Funny post or sad one you posted. You denounce all this reports without reading the report as it seems. Then you write one sentence last in your post to show us that you care. I dont think you care. Since you did not even bother to read it.

I quote the artical:

"“calling for drastic measures like banning Tawergha natives from ever working, living or sending their children to schools in Misrata.”

Is this what you call get in the way of their freedom path? Hm....intressteing.

What says the articel of you so called somali who works for qaddafi or other african? Let see.

"We examined this issue in depth and found no evidence. The rebels spread these rumours everywhere, which had terrible consequences for African guest workers: there was a systematic hunt for migrants, some were lynched and many arrested. Since then, even the rebels have admitted there were no mercenaries, almost all have been released and have returned to their countries of origin, as the investigations into them revealed nothing.”"

If you really cared about somali jaarer you should do something to help them. Not to legimate this awful racism towards black people.

Hotep

Abdul   

Perhaps it has something to do with Qadhafi using these poor African refugees to do his dirty job of killing innocent people.

Abdul   

Peace Action;742823 wrote:
The rebels need to watch out carrying revenge attacks because then Libyans will never achieve peace as long as people feel victimzed.

Very true.I think these are isolated incidents and not something carried out by the rebel fighters.

Nina Fox   
Dabrow If you can't comprehend my post, I dont see a point to explain myself. It'd be like driving through a fog. These people were massacred because of their charming personality....lets go with that. :)