Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Jack Layton dead at 61

Kool_Kat   

Showqi;742410 wrote:
Ma anagaa Minority (Laangaab) nalagu sheegaya. Ha igu khasbina ina Thread aan tolkay ugu habar wacanayo furo.....

It's all good Showqi, waa ku qasab inuu minority nadhoho saa anaga hadaan reer Canada nahay sida cidihiisa (Londoners) uma hadal badnin oo gidaarada faraheyna kama buuxaan nooh... :P

ORDER, ORDER IN THIS THREAD...WE ARE MOURNING HERE, QASH-QASHAADA DHAAFA! :P

Showqi   

KK, wuxuuba igu khasbi rabay in aan dhaho Ar wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw reer Kanada aaway

Aasay sidii Cali-Beysteenkii duurka hal hal uga soo bixi lahayeen.

Aaliyyah   

*I was glad to have seen on the news last night that Layton is being honoured with a State Funeral, which is usually given to current/past prime minsters, governors general, and members of cabinet...He truly was a strong leader,

Good to hear that.

*Aaliyah kaliyaa labaatan Londoners u dhiganto...Wax fahan soo kumaan oran dee?

hehe Thanks Koolkat..

Ng whats with theres only three of you and Aaliya..maxa dadka la iga socaya lol...tan kale there are more than four canadian solers..!

salaam

NASSIR   

Been to Vancouver, the most beautiful city in the west coast.

My condolences to you Somali Canadians. R.I.P to Jack Layton.

Kool_Kat   

NG ishiisaa reer Canada heshay, I was copying some documents when I felt like I was dancing, mise waaba dhul gariir yaroo caata ah! Wuxu il kululaa? Mise reer Londoners aan masabitay weeye sheekada? :P

Aaliyyah   

^OMG I felt it too..I am at a library and I felt the ground and the shelves shake!..walahi waaba cabsooday and everyone on the floor started talking to each other..bt now everyone went back to what they were doing. I am thinking I should get out from the library lol..fulay baan ahay..should I? or should I just go back to my books with no worries

Aaliyyah   

Never mind. I decided im going outside lol..theres this big field Ill study there and the weather is soo nicee!!

when theres earthquake the worse place is to be in a building..and this building is like several floors..god forbid if something happens..fulay baan ahay iyo nus!

I suggest you leave whatever you are photocopying - naftu wa macaantahay now I sound like cigaal shidaad..

Hope it is nothing too..bal ducayso!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

n it says on the news 5.9 quake hits U.S east coast and that its felt in toronto - now that doesn't sound like a joke to me what if it comes back..

hope ye all stay safe..

salaam