Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: The Prime Minister of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrives in Mogadishu

Som@li   

Well done, Turkey, let us not forget the Somali National Army, and our brothers from Ugandha and Brurundi, who made this possible.

ailamos   

I can't remember the last time a foreign head of state set foot in Mogadishu. This is encouraging. I hope Turkey can assist Somalia turn into its equivalent in the Horn.

The Zack   

ailamos;741957 wrote:
I can't remember the last time a foreign head of state set foot in Mogadishu. This is encouraging. I hope Turkey can assist Somalia turn into its equivalent in the Horn.

I guess Africans don't count as heads of states in your book because Museveni, the man who freed xamar, has been to that town just months ago. Zenawi has been there too LOL.

Overall, I am shocked that SOLera show their appreciation to the Turkish visitation and pledges but have never shown any appreciation to the African brothers on the frontline. With the exception of few, of course.

Somalina   

This is a positive thread, I would like to keep it that way. Kindly exit if you have nothing positive to add.

Trolling will not be tolerated here indeed.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;741965 wrote:
waar Zenawi doesn't count naga daa ninyow

Aint Zenawi the boss of the TFG? Well kind of. Museveni is in charge now.

The Zack   

Somalina;741979 wrote:
This is a positive thread, I would like to keep it that way. Kindly
exit
if you have nothing positive to add.

Trolling will not be tolerated here indeed.

What can you do to make us stop posting on any thread we wish? It won't be tolerated kulahaa.. booto badanaa. This aint Dayniile.com nor Jowhar.com thus you can't delete people's opinions yaa Shariifiina(NOT Somalina as your name claims). You need to understand not all people agree on things specially cheerleading for a cheerleader(Shariif Canbe).

Somalina   

The fact is, you cried when I commented on your thread a while ago, "SOL wey weyntahay meel raadso" is what yelled out, and now here you are arriving late for the party I threw uninvited.

You feeling left out? poor thing, you sound jealous to me. :D

I'm actually enjoying this now, it proves how much power I wield over you. You simply can't stay away from Somalina's threads. :D

The Zack   

^I told you to stay away from my threads? LOL You didn't have to stay away from them, I was bullying your ***, miskiin. Plus, cuqdadleey waaxid how do you remember things that happened weeks if not months ago (specially on a cyber space)? Acuudi bilaahi! Any ways, there is no such thing as "my" or "your" thread", this is a public website.. read what you wish, respond to what you wish, cry when you want, ku tuf on who you want, chear lead for who you want waloow kaana Shariif Canbe, nobody will stop you.

Again, Thanks to Turkey, but MOOOOOOOORE and MOOOOORE thanks to UGANDA and BURUNDI brothers, the real fighters. How is that negative?