Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

What mental picture do you have for SOLers you never met?

NGONGE   

A&T waakan:

ghandi3.bmp

Anna waykan (sometimes with and sometimes without the hair):

054e6326-e17e-3140-3ae9-f2d03e6cd104-new

Jacaylbaro wakaaa (:D):

MC+Hammer-DGG-019378.jpg

Here is Norf:

kidplaykid.jpg

A_Khadar   

It may be out of curiousity, but it's a Somalis' tendency and commonly to assume the look of those they never met yet know or talk to... How often you hear from someone u know but never saw before saying ooh I didn't know you look this or that or I thought you are/look this and that..

As I said, those I have pictured negatively, I will wait after Ramadan insha'aalah.. XX, may be the first on my list..lol..

Abtigiis, it's all about mental pic, and for the record, dayday ma ihi saaxiib....

NGONGE   

^^ with the guys, I needed a visual representation but the girls are all easy. You don't even need to picture their faces..waa wada H.A.C (Hijab, Abaya, Cardigan). :P

Here is Xiin by the way:

TAF1554.jpg

Aaliyyah   

^ it is just a sweater

waxba la igama siinayo but u asked what is our mental image so i was answering ur question dee lol

A_Khadar   

^^^ Lol.. Really.. You have that image for all guy SOLers.. Caadi maahe..lol.. I have some many variety of images one for each indivitual.. Many of them are really bad/negative/weird and few I just mentioned are the ok ones so far..

NGONGE   

^^ Apart from you and Xiin, I actually know what the others look like and was trying to help you out there (yes, they all look like the pictures I posted above, even me).

Here is LST (or as close as my memory can get to these days):

1141_big_daddy_kane.jpg

A_Khadar   

^^ NG your guess is not that bad. At least Ramadan time, I could look that dude just without the glasses.lol.. Sayid somali's pic would more fit for Zak... dude look more ethios..lol..

A_Khadar   

^^^ Maxaa iigu diidee waadnimada.. For ramdan, I am very close to that dude with cimaamad instead cofiyada.. But i imagined someone who would fit better, it's Xiin and even he could be that area which is across Cedar Towers.. He may own one of the stores in that mini mall...