Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

*****Toronto Convention: Jan.2-4th*****

x_quizit   

Kheyr, thxs for the warning, I'll make sure not to wear my name tag now! As ur 2nd fantasy wife, I won't bring anything because i dont like to share so u might wanna divorce me, actually come to think of it, I divorce u, on the grounds of unequal treatment!

Cheers!

since I didn't participate ones in this thread..i am wondering why my name is being mentioned and my whereabout..(or future whereabouts)?

Tamina, burst his damn bubbles!

**offering Xquisite and xtra needle**

x_quizit   

Jeenyo, do u hate me this much? If u followed any of my posts that ud realize that the dear lil misguided one follows me like a lost puppy...u know what, ur right...he's infatuated with me, but u were wrong in saying that there was a tension, the only tension there is when i anticipate where to kick him..lol..

I pray to God i don't end up with a person like him and if u have any dencency in u, ud pray on behalf of me too...thxs!

Opinionated, thxs sis for those extra needles, i'll make sure when its my night to be with him, i poke his futile brain..and get him back to reality...and as for ppl bringing out ur name when u don't even participate, that just shows that u've made quite a difference in this thread and that ur one of the few who thinks outside the box, im afraid to say, some are still locked in theirs, no need to name names...they are not used to women saying their opinion, so their strategy might be less attack b4 she says anything to us...that's ignorance for u

cheers!

LOL@ X_quizite. Wishful thinking on his part.. :eek:

Opinionated: waa ka yaabay, why did he assumed you'd be coming??!!! :confused:

NEways, Enjoy your break folks....can't wait to run into some of u nomads there.

Wa salaam.

Qac Qaac   

x quizit maxaa wiil ka saas ugu xaaraysaa, or maybe u playing hard to get. i heard b4 when somali ladies like someone they actually diss him hard like u did now. so i am suspicous but hey i only take your word for it.

when u say, u r one of the ppl here to think outside the box, i hope u don't leave the box of islam. as one of my brothers said, if u r not educated well it is better for you to be close minded, coz u could see how uneducated person could be effected by being open minded peace, and pls no attacks, me no need this anymore loool.

Is good to see sisters interested in Islam. They always have been. We need educated, religious and self-confident Muslimah's now a days, which are very hard to find. One of the reasons that the Ummah is a backward Ummah is because the women are backward and uneducated. As my main man Malcolm X said 1n the 60's on this subject...."If you are in a country that is progressive, the woman is progressive. If you're in a country that reflects the consciousness toward the importance of education, it's because the woman is aware of the importance of education. But in every backward country you'll find the women are backward, and in every country where education is not stressed its because the women don't have education." Simple as that. if you look at the time when Islam was on top of the world, you would find that the Muslim women were on top of the world and when Islam was defeated the enemy targeted the family unit especially the mother because she is the key to the success of the children and her husband as well.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

x quizit maxaa wiil ka saas ugu xaaraysaa, or maybe u playing hard to get.

Brotha Qaac.. this sentence was a lil off.. Specially in an Islamic thread !! :rolleyes:

pearl   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

as one of my brothers said, if u r not educated well it is better for you to be close minded, coz u could see how uneducated person could be effected by being open minded peace, and pls no attacks, me no need this anymore loool.

no attacks?....walaalo i dont see anyone attacking u....sorry u view having difference of opinion as an attack.......if u cant handle the heat get out of the chicken icon_razz.gif

about being close minded if ur lacking in education ....then how are u to learn if ur close minded?...

just to give u an example....back in somalia...ppl who were curious about going to duqsi to learn quran didnt go...because they were told that the macaliin and his students were scewing each other(excuse my language :D ) while in class....thus ppl lost the opportunity to learn their deen cuz they were close minded....

the important thing is not to be either one or the other...but to be moderate...

x_quizit   

Qaac Qac, I wasn't aware i was attacking u or anyone for that matter, have u overdosed on Flinstones vitamins? Trust me, I never attack an unarmed opponent and this thread was not an offensive or defensive post. As far as why am i playing hard to get with Khayr?haha...now brother darman answered u quite nicely but just for ur info, im never attracted to neanderthals, thxs but not thxs! if ud like, i can set ur sis up with him? cool? cool

As far as opionated thinking outside the box, meaning u can still believe in Islam while searching for personal knowledge on ur own, after all, what i like most about islam is that it encourages all to seek the truth/knowledge and not take everything they are told...we do have a mind and the ability to think and rationalize, so ppl can have differing opinions and still believe in the main denominator, Islam.

peace

Qac Qaac   

x quizit, as i said, before research stuff, when u master your things. or else stay away from things they might mislead you. it is good for u..

Darman, i don't even know, where u come from, but i would give you the better of a doubt and say the spirit moved you.

pearl... until now i am starting to figure out, what r u saying, and what i said, to make u say this. i don't understand..... enlighten me pls..

Miriam1   

Asalamu-aly-kum everyone

Okay, the first day passed and here comes the second, what were your thoughts..what was wonderful and not so wonderful.

I shall post my thoughts soon, inshallah when i have time.

10,000 muslims :eek:

I've very exhausted to write anything now...going on my 3rd day...so far, excellent topics were heard by dynamic speakers..and MashaAllah I've never seen such a HUGE turn out in Ontario.