Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

*****Toronto Convention: Jan.2-4th*****

Qac Qaac   

Lix Afar, I can't fill up a quarter of the shoe of Uthman dan Fodio, and as for Qac Qaac he is like, that he was living on another planet sub-xanallah, i am not worth of the dust out of his horses' feet when he was doing jihad.

Thanks for the compliment bro, i am honored and flattered at the same time. But i think, i could only immitate them. that's all.

Changed   

Masha allah ......i envy everyone of y'll and i wish i was there :( ..insha allah i will try to make it next year ...thanks sooo much for sharing your experience with us ..jazaka allah kheyran smile.gif:D

That is Humbling Qac Qac but we have to imitate their Islamic concepts and characteristics at their time and make it conducive to our time. Anyways, Islam and Somalia awaits us...let us make sure we do not fail them both Insh'Allah. 'By Any Means Necessary' As Malik Shabaz AKA Malcolm X would say.......if it means death than so be it. We should be Physically and psychologically ready, for the future hold great responsibilities.

For Mizz_Unique you are welcome and hopefully you will take part in the upcoming islamic conferences whether it be ISNA, ICNA or Reviving the Islamic Spirit, which will be held throughout the year in every year. You just have to be thirsty for the revival of Islamic spirit within you.

Salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baarakatu

I believe the dates have changed, the events fall on christmas eve and christmas day!(DEC 24 & 25)

AbdulHakim Quick and Bilal Philips will be at hand! i remember when i was like 10 I use to Attain AbdulHakeem's durus! Wonder if they're still potent!

Kruella thanks for the reminder...would you mind if I created a new thread for it? Thnksss smile.gif

Salafi: Never went to his durus (was it mixed btw), but I've attended some lectures of his when I was a kid myself. Never imagined he'd pack his bags n' move to the motherland :(

Aaliyyah   

I was actually looking for the RIS post I made last year and thinking to myself damn it is been a year...waqtigan dhereeya u know subhanalah and then I FIND THIS lol..someone posted this back in 03..subhanalah..whats that 9 years ago? ya allah! 9 sano waa ya dhintay ya nool. waqtigu wa iska saas :(

salaam