Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Rumor of the day: Aweys surrenders to AMISOM

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;740407 wrote:
looool@tabcaan, how can he possibly be tabcaan he got 1 year extension, he freed Mogadishu from Al shabaab, Shariif sakiin uu ka adkaaday pm uu ka dhigay Cabdiweli Gaas.... What a man that shariif..
:D

So you are his supporter now? Last I checked you were bad mouthing him for being pathetic and firing Farmaajo per Sakiin's orders. That is not the point though, he is tabcaan because of the infamous Kampala accord, he is tabcaan because he let a mere speaker of the parliament take over the executive branch. I am sorry sxb but your uncle is owned by Sakiin and Museveni.

gooni   

Xogaa boor isku qrina mooyee nina adeerkiis meel cidlaa uga tagi maayo,oba ragiisa sheeduu kola socdaa

Ma fududa is dhiibida aweys arigtidayda

The Zack   

gooni;740429 wrote:
Xogaa boor isku qrina mooyee nina adeerkiis meel cidlaa uga tagi maayo,oba ragiisa sheeduu kola socdaa

:D :D Fiqi tolkii kama jano tago miyaa sheekada. Shariif Tabcaan is a strong man for some dheh. Agreed.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;740438 wrote:
Atleast Xamar wuu xoreeyay and the people is coming back to their homes,, better than that fadhiid gandi guy and that Lasagna aka al shabaab
:D

Mogadishu was freed by UGANDA and BURUNDI, Azania will be freed by Kenya. It works sxbkey, I am telling ya! And unlike you, I am giving the credit where it is due. Viva the African brothers :D. Now what were you saying about tabcaan uncle of yours? How is the Sakiin bullying going on for him?

^^ dad baa puppet lagu sheegi jiray alleylehee anigaa maanta indaheey ku arkay bal hadde aan aragno daba naageeskaadu halkeey ku geeyso.. Caawa halkaas ha inagu ekaato.

nuune   

Labadiina waad isku xiiqteen maad kala hartaan ama aad qumaati isku haraatisaan oo madaxa isku hirdisaan, midna Taqsiin state uu aaminsanyahey, midna Cows state uu aaminsanyahey, yaala daaqayaa talaw, maba shiixeesiin, yaaya!

The Zack   

Nuune, I like bullying this Shariif's nephew every now and then, a good use of my thunderbolt. Nothing serious sxbkey. I am just telling it aint cool to support one thing (AMISOM's assistance for the TFG) and oppose the same exact thing ( Kenya's offer to Azania). I am also reminding him that Sakiin along with AMISOM rule villa Somalia, no the Tacbaan Shariif as he and his cousins would like to believe. Pride comes in a different way. Again, nothing serious.