Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Ethiopia buys 200 tanks from dealer in Ukraine. Preparing for Egypt or Eritrea?

Dabrow   

Baarqab Qooqay;740212 wrote:
in war, it is man against man right, if two countries at war has the same strength and power, then it is almost always the country with the largest number will win. A good example can be the ww2, when Germany lost the war.

ok but if they are building in their country, what's the problem then!

did they signed some contracts to not touch the nile
:D

If you want to learn this interesting topic theres plenty of littrature.

If two countries with Equal strengt and weapons fought the one who wins is the one who win first then do battle.

If you do battle and then seek victory you are sure to lose no matter how many millions more people there is. Its because irrelevant.

And besides you are fighting soldiers and not man vs man against another country. That is absurd.

80 millions vs 80 millions.^^ Never heard about war like that. Even USA cannot feed and supply and army at the seize of half their population 200 million. Without being extremly poor within days.

Ethiopia, Saudia Arabia and many authoritarian regimes are suddenly buying tanks. They are following Syria with 3000 tanks to crush the Arab spring and kill their own people. Zinawi is preparing for the Ethiopian Winter to crush the people with tanks if they dare to rise up.

Dabrow   

Baarqab Qooqay: I think it is lake turkana? Thats why the kenyans is mad. Because this will make their lake dry out.

Dabrow right it will influence many countries, but wzzup with kenya!! the nile flows into Sudan and egypt

my point was, men who wage war against each other not men vs. robots I did't mean like alone man against another 1.

hope u understand me lool anyhow back to topic

Abdul   

Meles is arming himself against his own people.The opposition is getting stronger by the day and the guy is worried to death.

Dabrow   

Baarqab Qooqay;740236 wrote:
Dabrow right it will influence many countries, but wzzup with kenya!! the nile flows into Sudan and egypt

my point was, men who wage war against each other not men vs. robots I did't mean like alone man against another 1.

hope u understand me lool anyhow back to topic

I google it up, and apprently they are building two dams. One in Oma river southeast (oromia) and the other one is near sudan.

I see your point now. Thanks for clarification. The only way population can be good is if a madman like meles is using people as cannon food

And he does like in the Eritrea vs Ethiopia war. When he send thousands of oromo into slaughter. Ethiopia's 80 million lost the war against few milion eritreans because Ethiopia failed its objective.

Dabrow   

Abdul;740244 wrote:
Meles is arming himself against his own people.The opposition is getting stronger by the day and the guy is worried to

death.

Ok so meles and TPLF might:

1. Go to war with Eritrea.

2. Go to war with Egypt

3. Use this tanks against his people.

4. Use this tanks in Ocaden.

5. A second invasion of Southern Somalia

And all this is sponsored and given green light by western countries. They call it "aid money"

Abdul   

I hear economic war against meles by the bussiness people has already started.They are hoarding eveything and mostly foodstufffs and prices are over the roof.People are turning against him.

Nina Fox   

Yaa Allah, no more wars plss. Teeda kale if for the sake of argument Ethiopia engages war with either country, wouldn't their qaxooti flow into Somalia? Ilaahey hanaga haayo bakhtiga injirta badan wadankena, the thought itself is enough to send currents down anyone's spine.

NASSIR   

Security for oil & gas export, the Nile water, suppression of the internal dissent and insurrection , etc..