Sign in to follow this  
Faafan

Developing story:ONLF attacks Ethiopian MilitaryChinese convoy

We can argue till the end but let's establish facts. Any oil and gas exploration will come at the expense of the Somalis in Ocaden. Those who know this simple fact and chose to do business with Zenawi despite pillaging, rape and genocide by his forces have spoken their mind. They should be judged on their deeds. Whether it's Berbera or Jabouti is beside the point, it's matter of being an accomplice to criminal act.

Dabrow   

Jacaylbaro;739748 wrote:
Tell your above friends to show some Somalinimo ,,,,, or it goes one way only ??

I gave you question. Dont let me down again.

Would you accept bloodstained somali oil trough Berbera port?

Faafan   

Che -Guevara;739754 wrote:
We can argue till the end but let's establish facts. Any oil and gas exploration will come at the expense of the Somalis in Ocaden. Those who know this simple fact and chose to do business with Zenawi despite pillaging, rape and genocide by his forces have spoken their mind. They should be judged on their deeds. Whether it's Berbera or Jabouti is beside the point, it's matter of being an accomplice to criminal act.

Gobanimo...Enough said!

Dabrow   

great post and this goes for djibouti aswell

The Zack   

I thought I told them we won't stop kicking their butt....oh well I guess that must be the only language that a communist Chinese will understand.

Dabrow   

The Zack;739774 wrote:
I thought I told them we won't stop kicking their butt....oh well I guess that must be the only language that a communist Chinese will understand.

They will start to understand, because this will be in vain. I thought they would have better advisors then invest in politic instabil "ethiopia"

A_Khadar   

More likely those got hurt are poor laborers who would take any risk to ear a bread, but benificiaries are chiling in somewhere save and have lots money to risk which isn't theirs to begin with..

Carafaat   

There are many Somali's who cooperate or do business with the Ethiopian regime(Somali region in Ethiopia, TFG, forces in Gedo, etc).

Are they all criminals?

How about those who cooperate with other foreign elements who are up to no good? for example with the militia's in Kenya(Azania)? Or those who support or cooperate with Al Shabaab?