Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Want a Tall Kid? Try a Long-Distance Relationship

Yup, 5"8 is tall enough for a lady. Xagaad ku socotaa, Aaliyah, 6" foot?

Waste of money and time, these studies. Yes, we know, the more different your partner is from you, genetically, the more healthier your offspring. Yaa u sheega dadka doonanaya habrawadaag iney guursadaan.

Aaliyyah   

Juxa and Val yea that's what most ppl tell me that i'm pretty tall..But, I wished to have at least two more inches so 5'10 would be my ideal height lol

**Waste of money and time, these studies. Yes, we know, the more different your partner is from you, genetically, the more healthier your offspring. Yaa u sheega dadka doonanaya habrawadaag iney guursadaan.

I think it is more ofa myth that something would go wrong with the kids of a cousins lol..i know enough ppl whose parents are cousins and they are pretty healthy ..laakin personally it is not something I would recommend...qof kaa fog guurso bt i have a different reasons all together not healthwise lol..the only reason for me is I wouldnt wanna cause issues btw the family!..like i said million times qof qalad marka rabta odhan karta iidhaaf with no headache..like can u divorce ur cousin? I mean u can laakin 24/7 waad arki one way or the other when the families meet up lol...

Juxa   

Lol blessed

Aaliyah geelo yaan lagugu wicin. It is not fun being extremely tall at social function but professionally whoooho. Being tall with slender figure, high heels and you will be noticed

Acuudka markan afuro edab daro bilaabaa

Juxa   

Lol blessed

Aaliyah geelo yaan lagugu wicin. It is not fun being extremely tall at social function but professionally whoooho. Being tall with slender figure, high heels and you will be noticed

Acuudka markan afuro edab daro bilaabaa

Aaliyyah   

lol nop I still wanna be taller...it is human nature to want moree even thou im taller than most girls i kno!

salaam

A_Khadar   

Taleexi;739625 wrote:
Short people are more useful
:)

I hear you Taleexi, U sheeg.

If I would do any study to somalis I would do some research on the difference of growing in rural vs urban and its physical effects. I am seeing pattern that somalis grew in rural are bigger and taller than those in the urbans. I am sterotyping:cool:

Aaliyyah   

^as guys u guys want a shorter girl - so it is relative..shorter than your height whatever that might be! :D no guy wants to be seen with gabadh ka dheer :P

and the taller I am my chance of getting a talllllll Farah lol..marka I need two more inches so I can marry a verrrrrrrrry tall Farah..bt then again I can always rely on my high heels - but they are painful. Laakin somali waxay dhahda xarago xanuun ma leh heheh

salaam

A_Khadar   

^ Your point applies to Taleexi though, I wonder how short he is myself lol..

I have seen a short, real short guys looking for a very tall gals.. Their reason was, if I am already short and marry to short woman, Allah forbid my kids will be midgets.... BTW, I once was in love a very tall, a lot taller than me, girl and never thought about it..

Aaliyyah   

^my answer applies to both of you since u agreed with taleex's comment as well lol..

gabadh dheerna nin gaaban masoo xaresanaso - Unless he is filthy rich marka gaabnidisa can be overlooked..his money will compensate for his shortness :P

salaam

Taleexi   

Khadarow maad khaskhashaada iga deysid mise teesaro minashiibiyahaan halkan ku soo dhejiyaa. Teeda kale dadkii dherer baa ka cararay, bal kuwa gaagaaban xagayga ku soo xawila.

Aaliyyah   

^newsflash even the short girls dont want short guys lol...yagana waxay isku dayayaan niman dhadheer inay helaan..gabadh gaban aya wiil dheer gursatay markasay hoyaday tidhi bal eega gabadhas caqligeeda bay ku heshay..idinka dhererka lahaana waa soo yucantihiin ee dherer wax ma taree orda xilad ba la isticmaala heheh (now my heart goes out to all short guys..they better be rich or rob a bank kidding LOL)

salaam

Aaliyyah   

loool haye xiladii hoyada shegasay bal isku day, u might get lucky! lol..bt how would u feel walking beside a tall girl..something is quiet unnatural abt that! :P

salaam