Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Alshabab left Moqdishu but where they go?

Dabrow   

anyone know where they are now? And why are amison asking for more troops to deploy? Whats their agenda?

Dabrow   

This is not thread to bash arab or alshabab. Simple question, Anyone know where they go? Provide source pls

they still in xamar Yaaqshiis,Suuqa xoolaha and Dayniile the rest are hiding somewhere in Ceelasha,Balcad,garasbiintow,garasbaaleey,Cisaleey,galgalato and Xaliimo Hiite..

Dabrow   

oba hiloowlow;739312 wrote:
they still in xamar Yaaqshiis,Suuqa xoolaha and Dayniile the rest are hiding somewhere in Ceelasha,Balcad,garasbiintow,garasbaaleey,Cisaleey,galgalato and Xaliimo Hiite..

Okay thanks for the information. I personally think Somali Army and amisom should not go after them. Just cut their supply line off and then encircle them and they will surely give up.

baarqab with the support of who? Heerkaan wixii gaarsiiyay waa shacabkaa and they lost the support long time ago, Suuqa bakaaraha and the Suuq Bacaad is now controlled by the government,,,,,and how will they handle khilaafka ka dhaxeeya?

Showqi   

Dabrow;739297 wrote:
why are amison asking for more troops to deploy? Whats their agenda?

Hadda TFD iyo AMISON waxaa khasab ku ah in dhamaan meelihii Al Shabaab laga xoreeyey ay geeyaan ciidan. Degmo walba iyo Magaalo kaststana ay ka furaan saldhigyo ay dowladu iska leedahay. Ha noqoto saldhiga ciidanka Asluubta (Police Stations) si loo ilaaliyo amniga bulshada. Saldhiga Dowlada Hoose (Tax Collecting Agencies) si dowladu ay u soo xarayso canshuuraha, una taakulayso dadka tabaalaysan.

Dabrow, dowlada markii hore saddex xaafadood ayey u talinaysay. Laakiin hadda waxaa khasab ku ah in ay xukunkeeda gaadh siiso wadanka oo dhan. Wasiirada faraha badan ee ka tirsan dowladana waa in ay qabtaan shaqooyinkoodii kala duwanaa, si loo maamulo dalka oo dhan. Marka anigu sida aan qabo TFD iyo AMISON maanta waxay u baahan yihiin ciidan badan oo howsha fuliya. Dowladu waa in ay dalka oo dhan u talisaa iminka.

Dabrow   

I understand ur point. But I dont trust them and this dowlada is evil of all monster. This other countriy sees us for poor country to use and abuse. I only want to make sure that somalis is master over themself.

Aaliyyah   

^Somalis will not be masters over themselves taasi wa riyo...the international countries will obviously take advantage of us by choosing who is going to be the next leader of somalia..whom they will manipulate as they want! ..laakin aniga taas maba daneeyo I just want nabad iyo xasilaan la helo! ka dib hala is weydiiyo who is gonna lead!.hada waqtiga ma joogno! I am glad alshabab in magalada laga saaray!..rabshad moye kolay waxkale ee wadeene ma maqlin..

secondly, my mother is too happy already xamar baan dagaya bay leedahay ..im like hooyo slow down shekadu ma dhowa! lol

inshallah khyr!

salaam

Dabrow   

I know everyone is yearning for peace. Inshallah it will come. I only hope somalis will be ready for what comes after that.

I hope the outcome will be in our favour.

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;739364 wrote:

secondly, my mother is too happy already xamar baan dagaya bay leedahay ..im like hooyo slow down shekadu ma dhowa! lol

kkkkkk.