Sign in to follow this  
Baarqab Qooqay

North London On Fire

Som@li   

How things can change quickly without policing!

Maxa Soomaaliya oo 20 sano bila POlice ahayd loola yaaba!

just trying to think of something like this will ever happen in Toronto...probably not but you never know especially since this happened in Ottawa earlier this week:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

somehow 40 black kids decided to get together and rob a convenience store...maybe it's just the beginning?!

Nina Fox   

Youths running around at odd hours at night are causing chaos. If I was Cameron or Boris I would impose curfews for under 21's and under 30's who are travelling in groups from 9pm - 6am. Those who are employed should get a letter from their employer to excuse their travel after hours.

This image absoltely shocked me.

I witnessed a similar thing not long ago. My sister and I were driving near Neasden (North Circular Road) at around 6pm. From afar we noticed something on the floor. As we got closer, we noticed 2 other boys hovering around a boy their age, we thought someone was injured so I slowed the car, only to realise they were mugging him. I was shaking so much, I couldn't drive subxanallah. One of them held him on the ground punching him, and the other one stood above them had his rucksac kicking the boy. My sister honked at them and they ran. The little boy was bleeding maskiinka. My sister got off the car and asked him how he was, he said he didnt need help. They took his iphone.

All that for a damn iphone. I get reccuring nightmares about that episode and when I saw the above today I was very disturbed.

N.O.R.F   

The thread title should be changed to UK Riots.

The UK needs to take a long hard look at itself. What did Eton boy say? 'Big Society'?

Nina Fox   

loooooooooool bring bin liners.

What these morons don't realise is that there are millions of CCTV cameras following their every action. They shall be dealt with after the dust settles Insha Allah.

''Their behaviour on the streets resembled that of the polar bear which attacked a Norwegian tourist camp last week''. - Max Hastings

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

"the linguist that was awarded the project has broken their wrist and is unable to finish the assignment" says the manager but no more Wifi/laptop or convenient internet shop around, so will have to work from the library.

Check ITV news at 6 or 6:30 guys, have some good words for the locals (those "Le parisien" journalists I helped before are still around, maybe it's time to start asking for payment)...