Sign in to follow this  
Baarqab Qooqay

North London On Fire

AYOUB   

^ He should calls for talks between pro-democrazy protesters and HM Government.

PS tonights England vs Holland game has been called off. Half the squad must be too tired.

No electricity for some, usual shopping stores either destroyed or closed, people exasperated by detours and police control (permission needed to get into your flat!), the neighbourhood has come to a standstill and normality will be slow to return given the scale of the rioting.

Interestingly, the FT editorial writes that school should focus on the bottom pupils to starve off desperation, as if it was remotely possible to educate adequately in ghettos (not to mention the low budget); not surprising they are so superficial for a business/finance paper (problems run much deeper).

AYOUB   

N.O.R.F;739705 wrote:
Glad its called off. Don't want our players injured before Sat.

Let's hope the Scousers don't join in the riots then, it's bad enough as it is. I'm sure you've heard the one about river Mersey running through Liverpool because if it stops it will get mugged.:)

Valenteenah.;739631 wrote:
Just spoke to my sis, who is a police officer in one of the southern boroughs - she was defending Brixton xalaytoo dhan, 6am ayey ka soo baxday.

Yaanan meesha lagugu dilin ee iskaga soo carar dheh. Streathamteedii ayaa u dhaantee ku noqo dheh halkaas, atleast fellow Somalis ayaa wax ka celinaya.

These virulent rodents tried to get into mosque during taraweeh prayers last night and dear lord did they get a beating or what! recent converts ayaa intay caydhsadeen ka jabiyay every bone in their body, laba kamida iyagoo dhiigayay soo jiideen ooy hor keeneen masaajidka. Good lesson I would say, it will be years before they even think of going back to that mosque or any other for that matter.

OdaySomali;739722 wrote:

Building-on-fire-during-T-007.jpg

This looks like the Debenhams at Clapham Junction, surely it's not?

Gotta love this one:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=qbze

Of all the things to loot, he had to go for Tesco Value Basmati rice! Ahahaha...you know qofkaas hooyadii ayuu alaabta usoo bililiqeynayaa.

Complicated, ah....reer Streatham ayaad tahay! She does love her maryooley, my sis, but unfortunately she can't choose where to go...meeshii loo diro waa iney aadaa.

At least things seem calmer tonight, Alhamdulilaah. Really feel sorry for the police.

chubacka   

Val, that place is in Tottenham from the first night, Dednhms was raided but it wasn't set alight.

Alhamdulliah London seems quiet tonight, the police seem to be taking no risks, I was surprised to see more than a dozen of them standing

by the laudrette and children's playground in our local area, jst in case they must be thinking.

scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=qbze

Of all the things to loot, he had to go for Tesco Value Basmati rice! Ahahaha...you know qofkaas hooyadii ayuu alaabta usoo bililiqeynayaa.

lool

Valenteenah haygu qoslin ninku waa aniga, dahabkii waan waayey, ipadki iyo iphone + LCD TV, odey jamaican oo iga xoog weyn ayaa iga xoogay.

bacdan basmati rise waa 10kg adaan ku soo dhacay waayo waxan is idhi faro madhnan ma fiicne inantiina waxbay ka sugaysa.

markaa iga qabo bariiska...

Dabrow   

Will this disturb the EPL? I just want to see chelsea play, they are playing stoke? Where the hell is stoke? Near the riots?