Sign in to follow this  
Baarqab Qooqay

North London On Fire

NGONGE   

^^ He's been described as many things but 'rageedii' was usually not of them. :D

War meeshan Bernie Grant ayaa ka maqaan, nin "laami" la yidhaahdo ayaay MP ka dhigeen and then they wonder why the police walk all over them. :P

The rioters have gone elsewhere but we are still without electricity for 2 nights;

this is beyond belief, just like those suggestions we should use candles.

Have just been with those "Le Parisien" journalists: an opportunity to explain the deeper mechanisms and wax perverse cuts, entranched double standards etc;

people are still interpelling me about the BBC reruns of yesterday interview (even a Chinese Channel came) and the busineesman who joined us to defend his store seems now on TV explaining the same lack of opportunities for the local youth...

Abwaan   

Thierry.;739492 wrote:
London is on Fire indeed, I was praying Taraweex at Edmonton Masjid at the time which is 200 metres away, Incidentally the only place not burnt down was the Job Center office lol (Brother got to get their pay check on Monday morning).

loooooooool....That says alot. They don't want to miss their Jobseeker's allowence cheque this week or next. Does that still exist horta? Haddii ay opportunities-ka ay sheegayaan inay raadiyaan ay run ka tahay waxaan is iri kaas bay ka billaabi lahaayeen inkastoonan ku talinayn in meelna la gubo. Waxay heli karaan iyagoo jidka dhexdiisa teendhooyin ka dhista intay ganacsi dad xoogsanayaa leeyihiin dab qabadsiinayaan.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;739562 wrote:
^^ He's been described as many things but 'rageedii' was usually not of them.
:D

Never heard of him but they interviewed him on Sky. Didn't mince his words.

Its all over London now.

For the third consecutive day, the riots erupted on the streets of London.

Armed with iron rods and wooden sticks, the young clashed with police in Hackney.

It is obvious that the police have no control.

londoncollagew.jpg

Reporter who is on location in Hackney. says

- It's a very strange atmosphere here. We have driven around in a fairly large area here and all the shops are closed. We see many masked young men, they are masked with scarves over their face and glasses. Many have gloves too,

At 19:30 I saw a store was robbed.

They gathered outside the shop, went inside and came out with bottles of wine and beer.

hackneyw.jpg

Waar heedhe tolow intaan macawistaydi madaxa ku duubto oon dube yar qaato ana ma dhex galaa! waaba jaanise.

Waaba intaasoon iphone 4 ama ipad cusub soo dhacaaye. :)

bal wax yar isii suga.....

Valenteenah haa wa afuray, dukaanka dahabka waan ka baqaya waayo paki ayaa inta abdan dhex jiifa,

laakin xabad iphone 4 ka waran hadan so helo, hadaan baxayaa oo macawisti waan xidhay

latest uptate

The police are powerless - Birmingham and London, suburbs Hackney, Lewisham, Catford, Croydon and Peckham affected - houses set on fire

husetw.jpg

Just spoke to my sis, who is a police officer in one of the southern boroughs - she was defending Brixton xalaytoo dhan, 6am ayey ka soo baxday. Boys and girls, black, white and Asian...waa loo dhanyahay lootingka. The only motive seems to be dhac for now. And it seems none of the looters are from the borough they are looting. Waa la isu yeedhay.

My dad says he will go to Masaajidka....yaan lagugu gubin bus-ka ee guriga ku tuko ayaan ku idhi. The area of Croydon that's burning waa an area with large stores and gyms. I couldn't get a clearer view than that.

Baarqab, waa runtaa. Dukaanada hindida ha isku tagin. Waxba kama qabo an iPad ee, bisinka u qabo markaad gacanta ku dhigtid, inoo xalaalee.