Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Juxa   

This year i will resist any distractions including food! i shall live very simple insha allah, booked time for cibadah

Ramadan kariim dhamaantiin, cafis iyo masaabax, ilaah hanaga dhigo kuwi ku kulma meel kheyr qabta aamiin

nuune;967892 wrote:
Just had Suxuur now, had the usual stuff, qooleey madaxeyd, iyo qaxwo

Inaalilaah! LMAO.

How the heck was 16hrs of fasting baba

nuune   

Mine was not 16 hours, but only 4 hours Abti, that is why I had one of the earliest Suxuurs, just 3 hours away from Afur now, thinking of answering to an invitation for an afur, this is what I don't like, not knowing what the menu will be is a problematic for me, bal hadaan ka waayo dixiri iyo alaabihii khatarta ahaa waan ka dhaqaaqi cuntadey ii keenaan, shaqadeyda ma ahan.

Who the heck gets Suxuur invitation, I received one for tonight, cajiib, balaaya waa laga wardoonaa

Faarax-Brawn;966808 wrote:
how is the weather back in your home town

No longer in my hometown, but I am told it has been hot, 90s up last week.

I attend mass ufur today.

tutu   

nuune;967924 wrote:
Mine was not 16 hours, but only 4 hours Abti, that is why I had one of the earliest Suxuurs, just 3 hours away from Afur now, thinking of answering to an invitation for an afur, this is what I don't like, not knowing what the menu will be is a problematic for me, bal hadaan ka waayo
dixiri iyo alaabihii khatarta
ahaa waan ka dhaqaaqi cuntadey ii keenaan, shaqadeyda ma ahan.

Who the heck gets Suxuur invitation, I received one for tonight, cajiib, balaaya waa laga wardoonaa

With dixiri as your suxuur, ramadaanba isma arkeysaan baa layiri. Bahalku waa very nutritious and filling. A handful of bugs gets Cambodia's kids through the day...See these amazing adventure of dixri..

Reeyo   

Valenteenah.;968446 wrote:

There's no habeen!

It's kind of surreal how time is. You are right, night time has disappeared.! By the time you break your fast and wash-up its tarawix and then home at 1am and suxur at 2.30.

I don't get any sleep any more, I am running on 1/2 hr naps. Lol