Sign in to follow this  
sugar_man

best places to shukansi our somali girls

list your best places to shukansi them i find the only best place is at some random aros since our girls dont socialize that much:cool:

Aaliyyah   

best place to meet someone is at school or work (at least then u know the person is as hard working!)

second palce, aroosyada (inkasto aan ka acuudu bileesto nimanka aroosyada jooga I have an idea that they are party type of guys wouldnt be interested but then again u never know)

xaflada somalida..i dnt really go, but im sure u can check that out

masjidyada (been hearing something abt them having lists and matching ppl) not something I would try lol..bt u know u can..just giving u that alternative..im sure its the most blessign palce to meet someone..bt then u never know wilal badan gadhka iskala baxa yagoo ku qarabanaya..or in your case gabadho masjidka iska imanaya yago yacni niyada saxa haysan. It is always good to be cautious and not assume good ppl are necessarily at the mosque..

hmmm.. that's all i can think of :P..

Oh yeah sugar_man you can always ask your hooyo gabadh wanaagsan oo reerka ah isoo raadi :P.

good luck!

salaam

Juxa   

Eh I was going to say something really horrible

In the spirit of Ramadan let's say going out for the sole reason of shukansi won't bring you that qalanjo, best way is to meet thro family and friends

Aaliyah shukansi at work place waa disaster, not to mention you won't be taken seriously and you will be subject of gossip. Not worthy me thinks

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah shukansi at work place waa disaster, not to mention you won't be taken seriously and you will be subject of gossip. Not worthy me thinks

There's some truth to that, but that's not always the case! anyways it was just an alternative! I think it has its good side given that you see he is hard worker and not midaad la kulanay adoo aroos jooga ama xaflad (those always end up being sore losers lol)..

salaam

p.s given that its ramadan its best to spend more time on ibadah, rather than worry abt shukaansi/marriage etc :P

Juxa   

I always wondered how the shukansi thing goes.... Do you walk up to every Dirac and gorgorod and declare you have honest shukansi intention?

In my day you met a person, talked in groups then discovered something until it is that something and u woke up married ( aah good old days!) lol

Facebook is the new primary hunting ground/tool for both sides... hence why some people expend [what must be] a lot of time and effort to provide every little detail of their lives on their profiles and wall and pictures etc.

Aaliyyah   

lol juxa ur days eh?? man u are making it sound like ur old :P..ppl still go out in groups if they choose to.

Odaysomali, it is never the same when you meet someone versus when you two talk on facebook? ..even when you are talking to someone over the phone that you never met u are missing the whole facial expressions that could have told u much more. Facebookna kaba daran..it is much worse u can neither hear the person's voice nor see their expressions..u cant really take much from that! its just u and ur imaginations :P..

salaam

Aaliyyah, that's true. I presume its much more of a trial by error method.

Let me add another dimension to this question. Aaliya I take it you live in a city with many Somalis. but what about those Somalis who don't live anywhere near other Somalis ? Work and School are out the picture then lol. I would say uni environment is best.

Aaliyyah   

^Somalis nowadays are everywhere even china ba laga hela lol..ee heedhe maxa tulo yar oo somali jogin kugu xidhey?..:P

jokes aside, if you live in a city with not that many somalis, u can always visit ur relatives that live in cities where there are more somalis.

and, at the end of the day im not saying facebook is so bad, im just saying it is bit more riskier. n for some it works. in fact a friend of mine met a guy in one of those somali groups lol..and she brags about him and he lives all the way in the UK. She haven't met him yet but from what she tells us ..he is Mr. Right (and she lives here and there are enough somalis here so her meeting him had nothing to do with the lack of Somalis lol)..

bottom line qofkasta iyo dokhisa laakin bal is alaaliya oo meel daran haka dhicina intas ba iga talo ah LOL :D

salaam

aroos is good place because desperation hits them, and they all horny thinkin about the couples honeymoon.

library is another good place, pretend you're looking for the book she's reading.

bus stops

somali festivals

anywhere where uunsi and dirac is sold

anywhere where deserts are sold like dairyqueen or demetri's