Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

NGONGE   

^^ I expect a draw too. However, with this being our first game after winning the cup and with the crowd buzzing, I'll allow myself some optimisim and say that we'll win this game. :D

(Arsenal's win one, lose win habit may just repeat itself here).

N.O.R.F   

^We usually lose after a big result as well. Hope Spearing and Maxi get a game. If Carroll plays I will turn the TV off!

NGONGE   

^^ You want Spearing to play and don't want Carroll? War bahasha baro dee, wale waan kugo daalay! :D

Carroll is getting better and better everyday.

NGONGE   

^^ You go with trends, saaxib. Spearing is a good player but not really that good. Hendo is a very very good player who is still finding his way. Carroll is better than both. In addition, stop talking rubbish and watch the games without prior judgments. Carroll (even since the United game in the FA cup) has been getting better and better. If only the midfielders improve their decision making, the boy will take the league by storm. Watch his movements, adeer, WATCH!

N.O.R.F   

His movement is POOR. The worst I have seen in a LFC striker in all my 25 years of supporting them. All waiting for a cross to the back post.

What is a good performance for you (barging people and making a nuisance of himself) is not for me (movement into dangerous areas and actually DOING something with ball).

Sunday league footy strikers are better.

NGONGE   

^^ See what I mean? You watch football with your heart and make your mind up about players no matter how good they later become. We're back t othe Lucas argument.

War Carroll's movement is good (in the air and on the ground). His first touch is good. His link up play is good and his overall contribution to the team is good. Of course, his confidence has not been that good but, like I just told you, ever since the United game he has become great and it is showing in his game. Still, I know it's a waste of time to try to convince you. Like Lucas, I'll wait for the British media to hail Carroll and then watch you change your mind and say he's good, again. :D

N.O.R.F   

This is not a case of Lucas who you compared to Alonso :D

Carroll is not a top player and never will be. He is a Newcastle player. Simple as that.

NGONGE   

^^ One that Redknap tried to buy, Cammoli & Dalglish bought and Capello picked for England. Yeah, yeah. :D

I told you that Lucas has the potential to be as important as Alonso and I stand by that claim. You said that he was RUBBISH and only knew sideway passes (you would not even admit it now). :D

War bahasha baro dee.

p.s.

Talking about great liverpool strikers, did you hear about Fowler's move to Blackpool? :D

N.O.R.F   

Lucas still passes sideways. His positioning, tackling and decision making have improved. Redknapp? :D Cappello picked him when the Rooney's, Defaos and Bents were injured or rested.

Fowler? Really?

ps Kewell scored a brace against an Arab team :D

NGONGE   

^^ Why didn't Capello pick a Sunday league player instead, my excitable friend? :D

Lucas passes in all directions now that we have movement upfront. Wax fahan. :D

Yes, Fowler signed for Blackpool and Holloway thinks he still has it.