Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

BOB   

NGONGE;799981 wrote:
^^ They already have the KING.
:D

p.s.

How do you feel about Arsenal today? Greatest team ever or still rubbish (bearing in mind they beat your "second" team's greatest rivals).

In somewhat I’m relieved that we’re out of the champions league if I’m honest because there’s no way our squad is deep enough to cope and remain competitive in two fronts at the same time. I wanted them to gain some pride back and bow out with dignity BUT boy did they do that or what? There’s no way in a million years I can fault them with an effort and desire like that and that’s all every fan is asking from his team…give it your best shot. Robin Van Persie was unlucky but then so is Milan and in the end it was a magnificent game of football to watch.

PS. I didn’t mean as a manager but as a PR so that you can tell all the world what a world class players Caroll and Kuyt are. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

How long before NGONGE claims that Lionel Mess is poor man's Andy Caroll? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Messi is world class warya. If anyone would make such a comparison it'll probably be you or Norf (you're both mad like that). However, all I would say here is that Andy Carroll is one of the top strikers in the English league and probably one of the top three English strikers. Don't force me to start a thread about him now. :D

BOB   

NGONGE;800293 wrote:
Don't force me to start a thread about him now.

^^^and you say me and NORF are mad! :D Ronaldo must hate the sight of this midget, I mean how the hell can one compete against a guy who scores 13 classic goals in 4 matches while the great Liverpool Football Club with such a world class forward line up of Kuyt and Caroll managed 30 goals in 26 matches? ;D

PS.Did you watch his documentary on ITV4 after the game? it was worth watching and I enjoyed it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Totnumb...Are you watching this? :D 'Arry how's the heart holding up mate? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

AYOUB   

NGONGE;786241 wrote:

(oh, we are four points from fourth place and there are fifteen games to go. All to play four).

The gap is *now "only 13" points from 4th, and there's still 10 games to go. :)

NGONGE   

^^ It'll be ten points by tonight.

In those ten games, Arsenal have to play:

Everton, Villa, QPR, Man City, Wolves, Wigan, Chelsea, Stoke, Norwich & West Brom

Spurs have to play:

Stoke, Chelsea, Swansea, Sunderland, Norwich, Bolton, QPR, Blackburn, Villa & Fulham

Liverpool have to play:

Everton, QPR, Wigan, Newcastle, Villa, Blackburn, Fulham, West Brom, Norwich, Chelsea, Swansea (with half at home and the other half away).

All still to play for, saaxib. Come back with your smug comments at the end of the season. :D

AYOUB   

^ Please edit and add "bahasha barta", I need a cheap laugh.

If Everton beat you tonight, they are ahead of you. You should concentrate on the likes of them and Fulham, Stoke, Sunderland yaa sahbi.

NGONGE   

^^ Carling Cup winners. Should be in the semis of the FA cup by Sunday night. Still have hope of finishing in the top four. All to play for, like I keep on telling you warya.

AYOUB   

^^ Birmingham won the Mickey Mouse cup and got relegated from the Prem. You should've opened a thread about it not this one.

NGONGE   

I am satisfied with the efforts of LFC this season. Could have been better of course but we have played better than the previous three seasons and have been exciting for the most part. The opinions of Arsenal fans do not matter. :P

Bahasha barta.