Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Garnaqsi   
I hate when players get injuries. Some of them never return to their form. Essien at some point was probably the best midfielder in the world. Last night, his balls were all over the place. I hope this is just temporary. CFC's midfield was never the same without him.

NGONGE   

^^ Essian is still good. He wasn't helped by those surrounding him though (mainly the hopeless Maluda).

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;828361 wrote:
We played well last night. Caroll is a lump who should have scored.
:P

Against a team in airplane mode :P

N.O.R.F   

I was talking about Carrol who couldn't score against a hapless Chelsea. You probably think we will win the league next season because we won last night :D

NGONGE   

^^ Carroll carried on from where he left off in the FA cup final, saaxib. And, like I've been telling you all year, he has been as good as gold all this year.

p.s.

I don't think we'll win the league next season. It's too early for such thoughts. Lets see what we do in the summer first.

Tuujiye   

Chelsea wins big games liverpool wins garbage games..

You think Chelsea cared about a league win? Lol we took the FA cup from y'all. Liverpool should get rid off the cubsuri coach..

Wareer Badanaa!

NGONGE   

^^ Real Chelsea fans will not talk about 'cunsuri' nonesense when their captain is awaiting a court case. :P

p.s.

Some people here claim that you're a City fan now. Ma run ba? :D

nuune   

^^ He is, look how he re-appeared just when City won the title, Chelsea uu ku daba gabanaa, wait until Drogba leaves Chelsea, and Tuujiska is on his way to Northampton.

NGONGE   

AYOUB;734802 wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble but your mini-league this season is with Stoke and Sunderland.
:)

You might have been right. But it was Everton & Fulham, not Stoke & Sunderland. :P

We had a strange season. Played well but didn't win.

Still, I'm hopeful for next season. Can't wait. :D

Tuujiye   

Ngonge.. Aniga ma Norf baad igu qaldeysaa? Chelsea sanadkaan coach xun ayaa ku ciyaaray laakiin just like Blue fans, we want the champions league and nothing else. Next year we will re build.

Man City meel magaarayaan. Short term success ayaa waxaas la dhahaa..

The liverpool team dhan waa wada cunsuri! And one uncle tom.. You have no black playery! Ufff.. Waa wada qoor gaduud yaal.. Or casaan you guys say!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Nuune.. Adiga iskaga dhagnoo liverpool.. The worse fans in the world. The next 10 years ma imaan doonaan top ten.. And it has been 5 years the last time tey finished top 4 hahhahaha!! Not even europa this year. You need black players in that team or some mexicans lol uff.. I lnow Norf is an arsenal fan, and you are close to join the new City fans and Ngonge hoosta ayaa New Castle kagala socdaa...

DD is the man Nuune.. Watch him tomorrow..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ One team, saaxib, one team. I'm not Norf or Bob. :D

As for our team. Dee we beat you three times this season (and twice las season). Even in the FA cup, we battered you and you were lucky to score those two goals against us.

N.O.R.F   

^Do you still think we only need 1 or 2 players? We need more than that ninyow. I am not looking forward to the new season one bit after witnessing our worst season in over 50 years! Unless we go and get some classy players.

nuune   

^^ Don't say we need Alonso for better season, your comment sounds like that, come back Alonso hehe

Tuujiska, adiga facts about footie maba kaseesid, stick to hookie or was it hockie