Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Oz   

184151hp2.jpg

Chelsea Looked like the better team on the day and deserved the win, Carroll looked very good when he came on and perhaps should of scored that header, but thats football for you, it was a very good save and in my opinion the entire ball didn't cross the line.

Congratulations Chelsea.

nuune   

^^ It did crossed the line, and end of story, another dogy win for Chelsick, that is fair enough, I do like Chelsick minus that shoowiistaha istus bilaa nacaska ah

Garnaqsi   

nuune;826912 wrote:
^^ It did crossed the line, and end of story, another dogy win for Chelsick, that is fair enough, I do like Chelsick minus that shoowiistaha istus bilaa nacaska ah

It didn't. At most 3/4 of it crossed. The rule is the whole ball the whole line. Which player are you referring to by the way?

nuune   

Kan sakaraadka ah dee, ku kaloo sakaraad ah Chelsick ma ku jiro aan isaga aheyn, he makes the whole Chelsick football team look bad, but hope he doesn't play next season for Chelsick, let him end up in Asia teams for retirement.

Garnaqsi   

nuune;826998 wrote:
Kan sakaraadka ah dee, ku kaloo sakaraad ah Chelsick ma ku jiro aan isaga aheyn, he makes the whole Chelsick football team look bad, but hope he doesn't play next season for Chelsick, let him end up in Asia teams for retirement.

You're talking about Drogba. The man who quite simply owns Wembley. Admit it - you might not like his antics, but he's brilliant. :D

Will Liverpool finish in 9th position? one position worse off than NORF predicted!

I hope we beat West Brom.... Annoying team.... 3rd is ours to lose....

NGONGE   

^^ I'm glad you agree now. :D

Our season has been a dissapointment when it comes to how we finished but I am still impressed with the way we played and the efforts the players put in. Looking forward to next season already.

N.O.R.F   

I don't agree. Hes a headless chicken.

The areas we need to improve in are obvious. We need a clinical striker, a playmaker (SG and CA are not playmakers) and two very good wingers.

NGONGE   

^^ Waliga kubbad ma baranaysid ninyaho. All we need is a playmaker (and maybe, just maybe an extra winger). Downing is not a headless chicken. In fact, if we are going to talk about the qualities of an English winger, what would you say their most important quality should be? Hug the touchline and fire crosses? Beat his man? Well, Downing has done both (guess what team in the PL made the highest number of crosses!). War bahasha baro. Sometimes, when it does not work, it does not always mean that everything is wrong. Indhaha fur.

N.O.R.F   

Adna bahasha daawo. Downing's crosses have been more often than not unsuccessful ie too low or too high. On the odd occassion he gets the ball in we have a lump who doesn't anticipate and only wants a back post header rather than attack the near post where the majority of all crosses end up. We also need an attacking left back. Enrique gets a nose bleed when he goes passed the halfway line. We will get at least 5 players. Waad arki then you will agree with me :D

NGONGE   

^^ I wont agree with you. If we get players it will be to improve the squad, saaxib. The first team only (really) lacks a playmaker that can calm all these guys down. As for Downing's crosses, the point is that he GETS to make the crosses and the understanding with the strikers is not there there (not a surprise for an entirely new team). I have no problem with him or Carroll (who showed you on the weekend that he's far from being a lump). All these guys are proven players in the PL and have been good before and will be good again. Bahasha baro and don't go with what the silly "pundits" say.

AYOUB   

N.O.R.F;827940 wrote:
How did I miss this?
:D

Quick and technically gifted compared to NGONGE. Bahasha barta!