Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;830071 wrote:
^Do you still think we only need 1 or 2 players? We need more than that ninyow. I am not looking forward to the new season one bit after witnessing our worst season in over 50 years! Unless we go and get some classy players.

Yes we only need one or two players. War we hit the woodwork over 46 times this season. We made the most crosses in the league and won the most headers. After City & United, we are the team that conceded the least goals (even with the amount of games we lost). We played well in almost every game we had this season (only Spurs, Swansea & Bolton were bad games). We beat United twice, City twice, Chelsea three times and outplayed Arsenal twice (but lost the home game when we were all over them). The players we have all played well (most of the time) but our system (4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2) has been crap. We simply need a playmaker (or the old Gerrard) and Lucas back and we need a right winger. Your talk of foxes in boxes (though helpful) is not an urgent thing. We just need a guy that dictates the tempo of the team and gets the others to calm down.

N.O.R.F   

^I agree with most of that but let's face it, our chance creation needs a pair of proper finishers.

nuune;830080 wrote:
^^ Don't say we need Alonso for better season, your comment sounds like that, come back Alonso hehe

That would be fantastic but he would probably injure himself in the first game knowing our luck.

NGONGE   

^^ Our chance creation is hurried and needs to be more subtle. This is why I believe a playmaker will give our finishers the time and space to do so. It's all a split second thing really.

Tuujiye   

Lol Ngonge sxb adiga markaad tuuladadii somewhere in Somaliland kasoo qaxeysay waxaa lagaaga soo daar daarmay labo wax. Waxaa lagugi soo yiri " xil iyo xoolo aduunkaan waxaad ku leedahay muran iyo madax adeeg" so iskaga dhagnoo labadaas wiligaa...

Liverpool will not be a top 5 team for the next 5-10 years sxb. Mark my word you will be fighting at the bottom 4 next year..

Nuune lol watch us win the champions league waraa!! I have a blue shirt with drugba's name on it.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ We're on the same boat, saaxib. If you don't win the CL, you too will not qualify. Europa ha inoo ahaato. :D

p.s.

I still believe.

nuune   

^^ King Kenny's Duqlish reign came to an end just minutes ago, Liverpool now need a former Barcelona type manager, a foreign manager is what Lpool needs.

nuune   

He is coming back, the odds are favoring him so much but Martinez is also in the pipeline

Mario B   

AYOUB;813225 wrote:
6245kBfs6.gif

Lol, this horse will be representing England in the Euros.;)

Martin Fulop is Arsenal's player of the season.:D

NGONGE   

^^ It doesn't matter anymore. If he's to be the LFC manager, he's to be the LFC manager. But I'm not holding my breath; he could be spectacular or total rubbish. Nothing to lose, I suppose.

N.O.R.F   

^Indeed. Just glad we have the Euros coming up to turn our attention to (comment on the thread warya).