Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

BOB   

NORF,

Ninkan NGONGE ah waa closet Utd fan ee beware, :)

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Wakaaa! Sadix kooxlehs always think everyone else is like them. :D

p.s.

Inter sacked their coach, again. :D

N.O.R.F   

Chelsea looking good for a semi final spot.

Barca vs Milan. Will it be easy for Barca? Any injury updates on Milan?

BOB   

Inter should’ve never appointed the Tinker man in the first place and the new guy is the youth coach who coached Balotelli and Santon etc hence why Balotelli went to congratulate him.

I think Moratti will appoint AVB but whether he and the fans will be patient enough to give him the time he needs to rebuild the team is entirely different matter, however I really rate AVB and I’m convinced he’ll be a great manager one day and I hope he joins Inter and stays there as long as he wants.

Peace, Love & Unity.

AYOUB   

6245kBfs6.gif

Andy Carroll is 8-1 to score against Newcastle. If you don't understand betting that means that if you bet £10, you will lose £10.

The FA have brought in a new ruling. Anyone found passing to Andy Carroll will automatically receive a yellow card for time wasting.

Liverpool have offered to sell Andy Carroll back to Newcastle Utd for free. Newcastle have reported Liverpool for threatening behaviour.

Andy Carroll has turned down being the new face of L'oreal hair products as everyone burst into fits of laughter everytime he uttered the words "Because Im Worth It!"

NGONGE   

Poor Andy. He played well you know. No idea why our season is turning out this way. Next year, eh.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;813240 wrote:
Poor Andy. He played well you know. No idea why our season is turning out this way. Next year, eh.

Maybe because we're just cr@p?

I think we can put the Andy Carroll issue to bed now Ngonge :D

NGONGE   

^^ Not really. It wasn't down to him that we lost (all those games). Andy is a good player and will come good sooner or later.

N.O.R.F   

^ I didn't say that. I said I think we can stop discussing whether or not he is a quality player now.

ps who was it down to?

NGONGE   

^^ Kenny of course. But I wouldn't want him to get the sack. I'm sure he'll fix it.

Besides, I disagree with the 'crap' label. We are not crap, we're a work in progress.

p.s

Have you had a look at our stats? The team that hit the post the most in the PL. The team with the most corners and throw ins. The team that won the most penalties (and missed the most). Our attacking play is there for all to see (even yesterday) but it's not subtle enough. We need Lucas back and need Gerrard to either rediscover his form or have someone else in his place until he does so.

With a proper number ten in our ranks, I strongly believe that Carroll, Downing and Suarez will all come good in time. It's Henderson, Gerrard and Adam who need to up their game or have someone around them to make use of all their energy.

(next season I suppose). :D

N.O.R.F   

Yeah. Kenny will get an overrated Brit again instead of bringing Aquilani back.

We also need quick technically gifted wingers and a PROPER striker. In off the head, knee and big toe kind of striker.