Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

The Demise of the BBC Somali Service

NASSIR   

I think the days of the domination of the airwaves through radio broadcasting services are long gone. And such articles only dispense undue credits and undeserving attention to the Somali Service of BBC.

Clayton's new idea on how radical new technologies are destroying established names, services or businesses. Is very relevant in this case. The coordination of social media, the internet and local radios can overcome any constraints being placed on one community or nation and their political rights by self-interested foreign influence.

Cambaro   

The author is accusing the head of the BCC of nepotism and clan biases while he is himself representing a violent organization! and he worked for the BBC for years. What a shame!

The irony of it all; A card-carrying clan mouthpiece accusing of another being a clan mouth piece. :D

Yusuf Garad is hated by all sides, he must be doing the right thing.

Jacpher   

When was the last time you heard of BBC Arabic? Al-Jazeera era ayaa cagta ku dhufatay. Time for the monopoly of BBC Somali over the Somali airwaves inuu buubo. It's time for Somalia to set the news agenda of its news radios for themselves.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;733873 wrote:
Defending their home from who their own people ?

No from your militia.. Are Baciido dude named Fanax, Taani, dhancade and their militia their own people? Your clanish heart believes they are voilent group but the above thugs are peace makers..

A khadar what about Colonel caydiidh dhadhable Mahad Cambaashe Mustafa Galaal the national army will continue to maintain the peace in the country.

A_Khadar   

Correct way to say is National clan militia will continue occupying, distablizing and abusing other people. The men you mentioned are handful employees of your clan but why don't you see the fast majority of people against your militia including the elders/garads and caaqils.

A khadar he was a former Colonel in the former kacaan government you loved so much Col caydiidh dha dhable is the second man in command of the armed forces in the country Xaasha the Somaliland army will never destablize the region or hurt their own people. I don't give damn about a clan or my clan , qabyalad is what destroyed Somalia our neighbour , i will only support Nationhood.

Well said XX. I must admit your exchanges with Mr Khadar always end up with him moving further and further away from rationality, common sense and logic, with only emotional outbursts as his last refuge. Keep jabbing him with the truth and knocking him out with reality.