Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Rageh Omaar Muslim?

A_Khadar   

The Zack;733084 wrote:
Loool the man for sure stuttered on the response. I don't doubt his muslimness but I think he didn't appreciate the question. XX iyo JB will always defend the tollka regardless what the issue is lol.

Zak, you read my mind.. Why defended only by them. Special first to respond by XX.. Cajiib..

Sometimes it's possible people to ask you a question out of expectation.. It happened to me a week ago, when a home maintenance dude was doing some work for me and I was busy doing other stuff. So all of the sudden he asked me if I go to a Mosque in St Paul? he mentioned the Mosque's name.. Surprised me and I stumbled over the ? saying no I go to another one. So It might be he wasn't expecting it at least first time.

Allah u aclma muslinimadiisa.. That is between him and his creator..

Juxa   

I watched the programme and enjoyed it. no one can have doubts about raage's faith maasha allah he was praying constantly and reading qur'an

Oz   

Kool_Kat;733322 wrote:
^
:D

Tolka are all here in full force yaah!

I think what people are trying to say is that a simple yes/no would've sufficed it, instead of his first response...And that's probably the reason he was asked a couple of times in the interview...

Caku iyo tolka iyo difaacooda!
:P

:D :D tolka gotta do whats gotta be done in full swing. thou I doubt NORF, his a little off the track. :D :D

Nina Fox   
As a Moslem, if you call a fellow Moslem a kufaar, then you exit the diin automatically. You have to say the Shahada. So unless he clearly claimed to be a Kufaar (which he didn't) we have no right to judge someone on their lifestyle or their choice of partner. I haven't seen the video yet, but judging by the text, he probably was being sarcastic and was belittling the person asking him such an absurd question. I reckon the only reason people question his diin is because he is married to a christian woman. Last I checked, Moslem men were permitted to marry women of the 4 Kitabs. So whats the big hooplah about?

everyone knows what he needs. if burahadeer needs kid's page, then may be he is one of them. if not physically, may be mentally.;);););)

p.s. surely, why would one find problem if people talk about the diin.???

genius pauper.;733791 wrote:
everyone knows what he needs. if burahadeer needs kid's page, then may be he is one of them. if not physically, may be mentally.
;)
;)
;)
;)

p.s. surely, why would one find problem if people talk about the diin.???

Seriously ur disgusting!!!!