Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: Madexweyne Sheik Sharif oo ka qaybgalay dabaaldaga madaxbanaanida dalka in Koonfurtaa Sudan

Somalina;732901 wrote:
lol@GD. In ******* lingo refused means red carpet.
:P

Have great weekend.

lool. Secessionist speak a different dialect I have been told. Anyhow enjoy your weekend my dear.

The Zack   

^"Jamhuuriyadda la magac baxday" is what it is today. That is not a biased statement. Zero country recognizes in the world it as a country hence the term "la magac baxday".

Abdul   

Somalia has one president and this will continue to be the case until such time the world recognizes so called sl.Those who invite themselves to such events can go ahead and do so

Juba — Somali president Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed, Puntland leader, Abdurrahman Sheikh Mohamed Farole and the president of the break away republic of Somaliland, Ahmed Mohamoud Silanyo have reached at Juba on Saturday as Tens of thousands of South Sudanese have watched the raising of the new country's flag at an independence ceremony in the capital, Juba.

Some 30 leaders from the world have also attended

http://allafrica.com/stories/201107090045.html

Abdul;732912 wrote:
Somalia has one president and this will continue to be the case until such time the world recognizes so called sl.Those who invite themselves to such events can go ahead and do so

Somalia has 4 president Sheikh dalxiis Imam faroole , Dr caalin and Amiir godane

The Zack   

Oodweyne, if adulthood, in your world, is reached at the age of 40 and higher, then heck I am a child but you should know that age and political wisdom have no correlations.

Again, I am sorry if it hurts so bad but Somalia is one country and has one president and that president is NOT your beloved Siilaanyo. The fact that the country is in chaos is irrelevant to this.

Oodweyne...Whether Sharif is the legitimate president of the Somali Republic is neither here or there but what can not be disputed Siiraanyo is the head of secessionist enclave not recognized by any country or international organization whether he's elected is beside the point.

^^^Amira Godane is on the run, Afghani and his boys have been killed or maimed. Sharif Ahmed had the red carpet treatment, Siilanyo's adventures are only being reported by the SNM media and Oodweyne, with no pictures or proof of any kind. '

Che -Guevara;732922 wrote:
Oodweyne...Whether Sharif is the legitimate president of the Somali Republic is neither here or there but what can not be disputed Siiraanyo is the head of secessionist enclave not recognized by any country or international organization whether he's elected is beside the point.

So are you saying that Somalia has no legitimate president, but than again you argue that president Siilaanyo is not the Somaliland president,but than who is ?

^looool...I understand you just fine, if your argument is legitimacy is gained and maintained through people's consent....that might be be so but legally you are part of Somalia regardless of your protestations or your perceived sense of legitimacy.

^As long as you do understand the context in which international community engages with Somaliland...I understand the distinction between legality and legitimacy but does the world really the source of Somaliland's legitimacy as long as it's legally under Mogadishu?

N to be clear, Sharif and his paper are not of course legitimate.

Abdul   

The world knows and accepts one somalia.If they dont accept the president in mogadishu to be the president of the entire country then surely they could have recognized sl by now.