Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

The colapse of so called education in the triangle!!

When the minister says:

don't worry if the exam is too hard, we will make you pass as long as you are from the triangle.

when Bsc graduate in ethiopia are called Dr (PHD holder)

when minister who never finished his MA education is calle Dr falso

What do you expect from the street school in hargeisa??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haseyeeshee, waxa la sheegay in Wasiiradu iyadoo doonaysa inay dareenka Ardayda dejiso ay u sheegatay in aanay ka werwerin Imtixaanada haddii ay ku adkaadaan, isla markaana ay Baasin doonaan.

looooooooooooooool

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xafiiskii Imtixaanadka Qaranka oo Laga Dul-Guuray iyo Hawsha Diyaarinta Imtixaanaadka oo Wasaaradu ku Wareejisay Jaamacadda Hargeysa

Hargeysa (Qaran news)-Boqolaal ka tirsan Ardayda dhigta Dugsiyada Sare ee Magaalada Hargeysa oo ka cadhaysan faddeexado ku saabsan Imtaxaanadda Sha'haadiga ah ee 2011-ka, kuwaasoo qaybo ka mid ah nuquladii Imtaxaanadda ee loogu talo galay in Ardayda laga qaado ay dibadda u baxeen ka hor intii aanay u fadhiisan, ayaa waxay keliftay in Ardaydu qaadacaan inay Maadooyinkii shalay u fadhiisteen oo kala ahaa Xisaabta iyo Maadada Barashada Ganacsiga (Bissnis-ka).

Sidaa darteed, Arday Dugsiyadda Faarax Oomaar, 26-ka June, Maxamuud Axmed Cali, Biyo Dhacay sare, Gacan Libaax iyo qaar kale, ayaa shalay Bananaanbax cadho leh oo ku saabsan arintaas, isla markaana ay ku muujinayaan dareenkooda ku aadan faddeexadahaasi, waxay shalay ku sameeyeen qaar ka mid ah waddooyinka waa-weyn ee Xaafadda shacabka, gaar ahaan waddada hor marta Xarunta Madaxtooydda.

Inkastoo, cutubyo ka tirsan Ciidamada Booliska iyo kuwa SPU-da ardayda cabashada ku hor-joogsadeen wadey Is-goyska u dhexeeya Madaxtiiydda iyo Cusbitaalka weyn ee Hargeysa si aan cabashdooda looga dareemin Madaxtooydda, waxa ay dib ugu soo riixeen dhinaca Cusbitaalka. Haseyeeshee Ardayda oo ay wejiyadooda cadho weyni ka muuqatay waxay isku dayeen inay daba marteeyaan Ciidamadda.

Sidaa awgeed-na waxay u jeesteen dhinaca waddada dhabarka danbe ka marta Xarunta Madaxtooydda, balse intii aany ka gudbin waddada hor marta Xarunta Maxkamada Sare ama Goodirka qofba sida uu u yiqaan, ayaa mar kale waxa horgooyay ciidamada oo Gaadiidkooda wateen ku hor jaray Waddadii ay ka gudbi lahaayeen, hase ahaatee ma noqon taasi mid u suurta gasha Ciidamadda, maxaa yeelay waxa si cadho leh ku jiidhay kolanyadii ardayda ahayd, oo qaarkood lulayeen Koobiyo ka mid ah Maadooyinka ay shalay u fadhiisan lahaayeen gaar ahaan Maadada Barashada Ganacsiga, halka qaar kalena ay gacmaha ku siteen gobolo yaryar oo ka mid ah warqadihii Imtixaanadaasi oo ay qaybahoodii kale jeex-jeexeen

source: http://www.qarannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11278&Itemid=62

WELCOME TO REALITY!

THERE IS NO SOMALILAND .. a quick scheme to make money out of hargeisa and leave a devastating trails of untold damage to health !!

Siinlanyoo company got red handed!

The untold stories and damage already done is far greater than this accidental episode when they got caught red-handed

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Waxaanu Ilma Indha-Deero Ku Qabanay 400 Kiish Oo Daqiiq Dhacday Ah Oo Ay Galka Ka Wada Badaley, 8,000 Kiish-Na Oo Dhacayna Bakhaaradda Ayey U Rasaysan Tahay” C/rashiid Ibraahin Muuse (Sawaaxili)

Hargeysa, June 30, 2011 (Haatuf) - Isu-duwaha hay’adda tayadda Somaliland (Somaliland Quality Control Commission) ee gobolka Saaxil C/rashiid Ibraahin Muuse (Sawaaxili) ayaa shaaca ka qaaday inay gacanta ku dhigeen 400 Kiish oo daqiiq dhacday ah oo ay leedahay shirkadda Indha-deero oo laga iibiyey gabadh.

source: http://www.haatuf.net/2009files/158212010.html

Thankful   

Oodweyne nice to have you back, the secessionsts were a lost cause without u!

I want to ask you what your opinion is of this picture. For all the talk of independence, this seems to be tangible evidence that many in the NW are coming closer to their brothers.

IMG_1930-e1305557327463.jpg

5733574168_ae4d7477aa_b.jpg

(credit for this pic goes to SOL Nomad Fiqikhayre investigative work)

JB's had nothing to say and actually tried to claim the picture was photoshopped, certainely I know you won't resort to that.

Thankful   

Xaaji, I know the pictures hurts but you don't need to get involved with this.

I understand the thread is about educaton, but lets be honest the thread is rubbish and I figured i'd ask the head of the secessionists on SOL opinion on something.

Again Xaaji, the question wasn't directed to u.

The colapse

20 years waiting of somaliland collapse, now u are minimize only two area health and education. unfortunately u chose two area which even IRIN somaliland media enemy recognized its success

: Healthcare, education gains as Somaliland marks 20th anniversary

System mistakes happened every place on earth but question is could they handle correctly. Let us see what most opposition paper said about issue:

Ciidamadda Booliiska oo Burco ka soo qabtay Masuul Waxbarashada ka tirsan oo loo aanaynayo Fashilinta Imtixaanaadka

“Wasaaradda waxbarashada iyo Xafiiska Imtixaanaadka oo dedaal u galay Maareynta Imtixaanaadkii la xaday”

Hargeysa (Waaheen) Ciidamadda Booliiska Somaliland ayaa xalay ku qabtay magaaladda Burco masuul ka tirsan Wasaaradda Waxbarashada Somaliland oo la yidhaahdo Food-cade kaasoo la tuhun san yahay inuu ka iibiyay Hargeysa Imtixaanaadka u socda Ardayda Dugsiyada Sare kaasoo la doonayay in la fashilayo

Thankful   

Oodweyne thanks for the reply, it was informative. You said:

However, I believe that the Somaliland's minister in that meeting has "erred" in the wrong in here
(and that is if one gives him a large dose of a benefit of a doubt). And, in my opinion, although Somaliand needs the health assistance of the WHO, but, still I believe that once he realized that the WHO are determined to "embarrass" Somaliland's government with their particular seating arrangement, then, he should of simply walked out of it.

And, once, he done that, he should of then proceeded to create all manner of "ruckus" in the lobby hall where the meeting was taking place, preferably from a good spot that is not far away from the media's earshot, so as to "maximized" the discomfiture of the WHO. And, of course, as a way of returning the "favor" (with a trenchant volley of his own), particularly, to the WHO's high apparatchiks who dreamed up this thing in the first place.

To begin, It seems that you are blaming the minister for the seating arrangement. However, don't you think he must have been pre-authorized by Siilaanyo or the VP to attend this meeting in the first place? It's not as if he attended on his own accord, because surely he would have been fired or reprimanded for doing so. Also, to my own knowledge he is still your Health Minster, which means the government has not objected to him. Let’s say for arguments sake that you are a country – then the minister attending this meeting and sitting where he did would do a huge disservice to your national interests, especially if you are seeking recognition.

The magnitude of this meeting is huge in my opinion. First, because the health minister from your region was part of a delegation representing Somalia (Puntland included) and he was under the Chief Delegate who is the minister of Somalia (TFG). This to my knowledge is a first for your enclave, especially on such an international forum.

So to clarify, it seems that for a “country” to claim they have been independent for 20 years or so, this surely is tangible evidence that counters those claims.

Again thanks for the informative response!

Taleexi   

Failed education in one place wax lagu farxo ma aha - we need badly all Somali children be educated in order they live up to their potential. As far as I'm concern the secessionist camp are relatively doing well in terms of educational advancement and I personally commend that.