ssc.jpg

Vs

garaad-jaamac-dumar-salaaxay.jpg

Garaad Jaamac shaking it for the ladies

xaglo.jpg

Xaglotoosiye with his 1000 dollar suites

Picture_018.jpg

A two year long party...

Keep opening your mouths peeps, and we shall see who ends up in the frying pan.

bilan   

but Duke, all these are not her fault, she is doing her part, i do not know if she sings for free or not, but she deserves to be respected by every Somali other than reer Somalidiid, but then they do not consider themselves to be Somalis, so that's ok.

ii dhaaf She is the only one who silenced reer Somalidiid

^^^I respect the artist. Its just this whole fake movement that only works to make the weak secessionist a power they are not.

The supporters of this group led by XaglatosOhio, ALi of Minnesota and the missing Garad's have done nothing but make it easy for the secessionist to beat up on the civilians.

As for the parties, the artist gets paid..

Saalax   

Is it true Saado Ali once sang for Abdulahi Yusuf when he was bringing Ethiopians to Mogadishu? if so. She is far from a national singer.

The Zack   

Saalax;730851 wrote:
Is it true Saado Ali once sang for Abdulahi Yusuf when he was bringing Ethiopians to Mogadishu? if so. She is far from a national singer.

That is not true. What is true is she sang for the Somalis of Hargeisa in '80's.

Taleexi   

General Duke;730885 wrote:
^^^Thats not even a Saado Ali song.

Waad isku dhex yaacday saaxiib. Where have I associated the said lyrics with Saado? Show meel bay kaaga dhegan tahay. Caafimaadka u fiican in qofku meelo badan wax ka eego intaanu go'aan qaadan.

Liibaan   

bilan;730779 wrote:
Aaliyah, this is what i mean no need to be worked up, look at Liibaan waa kaa olyadii iyo salidii isku qasay, but Liibaan do not worry i'll call MY PL adm tonight
:)
. i do not think i ever denied that the current adm (including those from SSC) did nothing for the people from SSC, so i do not really understand your outburst.

Bilan, wadi qofka wax isku qasay, You said SSC is fighting with many not true, All I said was Puntland is fighting with all other Somalis SSC, Maakhir, Casayrland, Glamudug, TFG. ONLF.

It is you who have outbursts, thats your problem, why you get angry , if I said Puntland is fighting with so many Somali Admins/groups? you said same thing about SSC

Aaliyyah   

xaglatoosiye iyo saado cali bay kaga dhagtay odeygan. Labada qof oo xita wax aflagadeen ah subclankiisa u geesan. Waxa kaliya uu xasidayo waa mamulka gaarka ee sameesteen.. xaasidsana wuxu..

tan kale he answered none of the questions I put forward on my post cuz he knows he has nothing to say..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Kitaabka Saado Ali is different though, right?

Duke, anuu ma anaaba diday in aan saado cali tageersanahay..laakin saado cali somaliwayn oo dhan u hadasha ma aha qabiileste...******, somaliland, ssc waxo dhan way u hadashay..marka hadaan tageeray wax ka qadlan kuma jiro..

laakin aduu kii qabiilkaagaba u dhashay durbaan u tun..wax kale ileen ma taqanide..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Zack kan wixi laga filayey iyo sidu noqday ismalaha...walee I have learned a valuable lesson!..waxkasta ood aragtid waxbaad ka baran!

in uu machine yahayna waan u jeeda lol I put all this effort on my post and asked so many questions he answers none and I am like answering his questions one by one ..anaaba ka daran LOL