Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland delegation visits SOOL: Taleex Xallin: enjoy the PICS

Taleexi   

Oodweyne qar buu jafayaa. Nevertheless, SSC community has awakened and is destined to have a self-rule admin until the union is resurrected.

NASSIR   

"men, by disposition, should act on their dreams, regardless of whatever the end result that they must show for it is. And, that is what in essence we in Somaliland have been doing ever since that year of 1991."

Oodwayne, It's good to dream but pursue your dreams through peaceful means and don't force those who don't share that disposition the same way as you do. :D

bilan   

Aaliyyah;730452 wrote:
Duke, xaqlatoosiye kaagama baahna in aad recognize gareesid wuxu dadkiisa u qabanayo. Dadkiisa ayaa og waxa uu u qabtay una cadeenaya uguna mahad celinya kuna tageersan..aduu just continue singing for puntland even against the reality that they are hypocritical when it comes to the SSC cause.

Bilan, cid dagaal kula jirta ba iska yar. Anuu maba daneyo puntland waxna ma lihi ha u qabtaan Sool ama sanaag ama cayn. All I am saying is they havent done sh**for the SSC cause and he needs to stop pretending as if they did something. Just because he happens to hail from puntland, doesn't mean in uu anaga khurafaad naga gado runtana uu diido..

That's all I am saying

salaam

True current PL adminstration did nothing for the SSC cause, i do not think anyone is denying that, but people should not get worked up over few men visiting their tuulo and farms atleast they are not killing anyone, that's all i am saying.

^^ The visit was to undermine ssc Clan Jabhad and to divide the garaad clan further assuming these politicians had talks with the elders there. Its not just an innocent visit.

bilan   

^^^I’d like to believe people in these regions are smarter than that and can say no to more division.

Ofcourse the politicians from garowe will not say hey we are here to divide you guys let's begin the division. But they carry a strong Message from their tribal leader Faroole Saying Madaxweynuhu idinku idin jecelyahay eh Wixi Buntiland diidan la colooba.

Aaliyyah   

Bilan, it is just the wrong timing hun for puntland to visit sool regions when they have neglected those same regions. so it is not abt being worked up abt their visit.

n good to know u are not denying that puntland did nothing for the SSC cause.

salaam

Liibaan   

bilan;730388 wrote:
Lol SSC dagaalo dhinac walba ah bay ku jiraan, people pick your battles. They are only pictures. I am more surprised there are farms in Taleex:)

Not true, SSC Admin is fighting only SL/snm militia over SSC Regions, and SSC Admin is NOT fighting with Puntland. But the Problem is Puntland Admin is fighting with SSC Admin, calling SSC Admin terrorists.

Runtu waa Puntland ayaa dhinac walba ah ku jirta, and you don't see, tell your Puntland Admin to pick battles,

- Puntland is fighting with SSC Admin and SSC People, calling them terrorists, doqon, etc ,

- Puntland is fighting with Maakhir people, calling them terrorists

- Puntland is fighting with Casayrland calling them terrorists

- Puntland is fighting with ONLF Movement, calling them terrorists, and non-somalis,

- Puntland is fighting with Galmudug over land

- Puntland is fighting with TFG Government of Somalia

- Puntland is fighting with Gedo people, because of PM Famaajo. Faroole waxa uu shaagay Famaajo waxa uu bililigeytay booskii reerkeyga

- Puntland Admin is friend with Ethiopia and Somaliland

Liibaan   

General Duke;730764 wrote:
Faroole is an ***** no doubt. But these people in the pics are Puntland Somali's visiting their home towns in Puntland Somalia.

Duke, stop your lies, these people are visiting SSC Somalia, NOT Puntland [bari, Nugaal, & 0.5 Mudug]

Liibaan   

Taleex People Support SSC Admin and SSC People

SHIR AY ISGU YIMADEEN BEELAHA TALEEX OO GUL KU DHAMAADAY ISKUNA WAAFAQAY SSC, QODOBO IYO TALA SOO JEEDIN KA SOO BAXDEY.

Boocame.com

Waxaan ku bilabayaa magaca alle ee naxariista guud iyo mida garka ah leh.amaa bacda.

Shirkan oo ka furmey magalada London 19/06/011 oo ay dad badani isugu yimadeen ayaa waxaa lagu furey ayado quraan ah.

Waxana shirka lagu sharfay in u furo mujahid Adan Ducaale {adanka hawada} wuxuna ku dheradey midnimadu wanaga ay ledahay iyo in an danta rer SSC cidna loo dabafadhiisan wuxuna ku soo gabgabeyey in u beesha lagarab taganyahay hiil iyo hooba.

Odayashii rer Taleex oo warbixin ay soo diyaariyeen iyagan laga dhageystey ,warbixintaas oo aad iyo aad u gilgishey damiirka dadkii dhageysanayey.

Odayashu waxay sheegen in u SSC iibsanyahay , Meel hoo u baahana hadal wax ma taro, waxa ay ku iibsayihiina ay tahay 50dolar oo mushahar ah mar la helo marna la wayo.

Ayna jiran niman beesha u dhashey oo labada mamul ee hareraha kaga qata askar gadheysa 600 oo askari, oo run iyo beenba isugu jira. Waxayna odayaashu sheegen in ay iyaga laftigoodu diyaar u yihiin wixii ku soo aada askarta la qaramaynayo.

Jawaabtii qurba joogta oo noqotay mid xamasadeysan ayaa waxaa bilabay sadex dhalinyaro ah oo wada degan hal magaalo aya waxa ay kafalo qadeen 20askari, dadkii kalana intii kale yey qaybsaden tasina waxay *****shay bahiidii askarta .

Qodobadii shirka :

1)Beesha Taleex waxay tageersan tahay Shirkii Khaatumo London qodobadii ka soo baxay.

2) In la diro Akhiyaar ka mid ah qurba joogta .

3)In beesha Dadkeda , Dalkeda , Ciidankeeda iyo Hubkeeduba yahay SSC.

4)Beeshu waxay ugu baqaysa beelaha kale ee rer Taleex iyo SSC in ay tahay waxa keliya ee lagaga bixi kara wakhtigan adag midnimo .

5)Beeshu waxay cadeynaysa in aysan u socon cid mansab ku haysata mamulada dariska ah, ee ay wado oo kaliya danta dadka iyo deganka SSC.

6)In dadkii an u yelan nasiib in ay ka soo qayb gelin shirka in ay la xidhiidhan odayasha beesha .

7)Beeshu waxay talo u soo jeedineysa beelaha kale ee reer Taleex iyo SSC ina ay kafaalo qadaan dhaqalaha Ciidamadoda lana mideyo guud ahan ciidamada Reer SSC oo dhan si loga baxo dhibatada ku habsatey dal iyo dadba.

Wabilaahi tawfiiq .J.artan

bilan   

Aaliyah, this is what i mean no need to be worked up, look at Liibaan waa kaa olyadii iyo salidii isku qasay, but Liibaan do not worry i'll call MY PL adm tonight :). i do not think i ever denied that the current adm (including those from SSC) did nothing for the people from SSC, so i do not really understand your outburst.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;730746 wrote:
^^ The visit was to undermine ssc Clan Jabhad and to divide the garaad clan further assuming these politicians had talks with the elders there. Its not just an innocent visit.

I thought your jabhad was there already and have the support of locals so maxaa keenay SSC in taleex and puntland undermining that.. Where is your clan jabhad you posted before that they have militia and support of Taleexis.... Isma maqashid miyaa XXundhufow..

Aaliyyah   

xita XX baa fahmay that it was not an innocent visit lol..puntlandna ee khyr so wadin, rabina in ay umada SSC cawiso, at the same time rabin in ay wax qabsadaan. labo wajilayaal waxid..

Sadly laakin he can't see the SL militia who are in the SSC regions against the will of the ppl..

qofkasta kitaab qumane baa qorta u sudhan :D

salaam