Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AbdiWeli's cabinet

To the new PM, as a Western educated Economist you should appreciate the need for a competent, lean and professional cabinet.

Make sure that you build on the good work of your friend Farmajo with a few adjustments. Your task is to bring security to Mogadishu, unite your government with the regional States and outline a Somali centric end to the transition.

PM, I would suggest that you keep the stars within the previous cabinet.

You should name, Mr Farmajo as your Minister of Interior & Security.

Keep Mr Fiqi as the Defence chief both of these men have played a good role in the fight against Al Shabaab.

Omar Should be relieved of his comfortable position at the foreign office and given to one of Sharif Sakin supporter in this I would suggest the young man by the name of Mustaf Dhuxulow. My point is simple; Sharif Sakin if he wants to bring anyone to the table, that person must have the necessary qualifications and skills to take the job.

Also demote IndaCade ASAP.

Raysal wasaaraha cusub ee Soomaaliya oo sheegay in xukuumad tayo leh in uu soo dhisi doono (Dhageyso)

Muqdisho (RBC Radio) Raysal wasaaraha cusub ee soomaaliya Prof C/wali Maxamed Cali ayaa jeediyay qudbadiisii ugu horaysay ka dib markii uu madaxwaynaha Soomaaliya uu magacaabay.

Prof. C/wali ayaa waxa uu sheegay in dowlada uu soo dhisi doono ay dhoqon doonto mid wax badan qaban doonto isla markaana halkii ka sii wadi doonto howshii uu bilaabay raysal wasaarihii hore ee Soomaaliya Maxamed C/laafi Farmaajo.

Wuxuu sheegay Sidoo kale raysal wasaaraha cusub ee soomaaliya in uu ka shaqayn doono sidii uu u dajin lahaa qorshihii looga bixi lahaa dhibaatooyinka iminka jira.

Wuxuu sidoo kale uu sheegay in uu xooga saari doono sidii ciidamada dowlada KMG Soomaaliya ay xaqooda u heli lahaayeen isla markaana howshooda usii wadi lahaayeen.

Hadalka raysal wasaaraha cusub ayaa waxa uu imaanayaa iayadoo la sugayo in raysal wasaaraha la horjeeyo golaha baarlamaanka si ay u ansixiyaan.

http://www.raxanreeb.com/?p=100797

Gabbal   

Good job on the appointment of the professor. One can say that although the Kampala Accord is the defining platform of the day and drastically limits the ability of whatever Prime Minister implements it, the appointment of Abdiwali is better than anything else that could have transpired vis-a-vis new PM. As for the ministers, the president owns the responsibility of naming half while the corrupt speaker has the legitimacy given to him by the Kampala Accord to name the other half, but Abdiwali's appointment signifies that at least half of the ministers will be from the team that was celebrated and not the same tired regurgitated career politicians.

^^^Good point Gabbal, I think Sakin has already lost with this appointment, Abdiweli is a tough guy who wont be pushed around so easily. The old cabinet will have their say so will Farmaajo in the background. This game has yet to end and it might for the better of the country.

UZTAAD   

there is nothing to be expected from the new PM "hal booliya nirig xalaal ah ma dhasho". the country is run by foreign powers , the so called international comunity, igad ugandha, ethiopia etc. the solution lies in Alshabaab to take over the country and the ugandhan merceneries and their agents leave somalia to its own .

Abwaan   

General Duke;730176 wrote:
To the new PM, as a Western educated Economist you should appreciate the need for a competent, lean and professional cabinet.

Make sure that you build on the good work of your friend Farmajo with a few adjustments. Your task is to bring security to Mogadishu, unite your government with the regional States and outline a Somali centric end to the transition.

PM, I would suggest that you keep the stars within the previous cabinet.

You should name, Mr Farmajo as your Minister of Interior & Security.

Keep Mr Fiqi as the Defence chief both of these men have played a good role in the fight against Al Shabaab.

Omar Should be relieved of his comfortable position at the foreign office and given to one of Sharif Sakin supporter in this I would suggest the young man by the name of Mustaf Dhuxulow. My point is simple; Sharif Sakin if he wants to bring anyone to the table, that person must have the necessary qualifications and skills to take the job.

Also demote IndaCade ASAP.

Good advice. The only difference is I suggest that Abdiweli should look for someone new who can replace Oomaar. Or if he wants to bring back the old crew, I suggest it shuold be Jengeli (and get rid of Abdikareem Jama but I doubt this will happen) or someone who knows about the foreign office.

For indhacadde, Yes he should be demoted but i doubt it will happen as I am hearing that Sharif Sakin wants him to be the defence minister...lol.

I beleive Abdiweli does not only have the skills and education but he is more stronger than his predecessors.

One last advice is that he should be very careful about those who want to support him because of Qabiil and want to get posts from the government.

Good luck to him!

Jacpher   

We've been here and seen this movie before. This good-feeling moment occurred at the arrival of now the departed prime minister. So far this transitional government has gone through 5 prime ministers in the span of 2/3 short years with no peace or stability to show. This transitional government waxay iila egtahay the Mideast peace process oo curtay afartameeyadii and still going with no peace insight.

Average Somalis never expected much of anything out of this transitional government before let alone now that all Somalia's sovereignty put in the hands of foreign entities led by Uganda.

^^^Abwan, I agree with you on this. Somali Diaspora should try to go back and work in business start ups, education and other economic empowerment projects rather than all of them rushing to become civil servants in a weak government.

I think they would make more money in the private sector in Somalia and Africa.

Abdiweli’s task is Mogadishu, Mogadishu, Mogadishu and paying the salary of the troops and using the international community.

Abwaan   

Jacpher....it is good to be hopeful rather than criticize first. I think there is nothing wrong with giving someone the benefit of doubt even if there are some mistakes that they did in the past.

Although he was a minister in the last cabinet he now has a new and bigger role and he seems to be the right man. Isaga ayay u taallaa sida uu xilkaas uga soo dhalaalo. Soomaalidana waxaa looga fadhiyaa inta la iska daayo shalay baa banooni la iga jeexay inay la shaqeeyaan mudanahaan cusub. Runtii waa nin aqoon sarraysa leh waxna qaban kara balse waan arkaynaa.

General Duke ayaan la qabaa in jagooyinkaan Soomaalida dibeduhu u ordayaan inta la iska dhaafo in dalka maalgelin lagu samaysto. Dowladduna hopefully nabad ayey keeni doontaa. Ilaahna ha na garab galo.

Waa inaan ogaannaa in dowladdan iyo macaa baarlamaankeeda hal sano oo keliya u dhimman tahay, haddii ay sannadkaas wax ku qaban waayaanna fursad lagu beddeli karo ayaan haysanaa...ee aan la shaqayno.

I first welcome the new PM and am wishing him good luck. He knows that all eyes are on him and people are expecting a lot, well, some sort of tangible results, from him and his new team. Now, with his recent experiences there by now he has a clear idea of all the hurdles and obstacles on the way. Therefore he must be better prepared more for man created obstacles like Sakin and his handlers' plots than the natural obstacles. Basically he needs to checkmate them all! Good luck!!

Taleexi   

The new PM has enough credentials and experience to make some drastic changes in the TFG and revive the spirit of Somalinimo. However, it is premature to make a verdict. We shouldn't put the cart before the horse and shall wait and see his performance.