Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, the New Somalia PM

NASSIR   

I think Prof. Abdiwali (wasn't he a former member of Puntland Diaspora Group? That's how I came to familiarize with his views on federalism ) will even have much less power than his predecessor since the new Political Bureau and the authority extended to it in the Kampala agreement will sure restrict him from pursuing independent policies as expected of him by the public unless that accord is modified through a parliamentary vote. Mr. Abdiwali can however build on the good image and technocrats created by his predecessor.

If he had any selfrespect, or respect for the country he would have left the TFG. the only way forward for Somalia is by getting rid of the two Sharifs and making a new government. General Duke supports and praises this man, so I already know what Qabeel he's from. :(

Showqi   

^ Adigu ma qolooyinka qabyaalada isticmaala ayaad ku jirtaa! How do you know Duke's qabiil in the first place?

^^^ I think Mad Mullah is right. My clannish support for this man, made him graduate from Somalia University, Vanderbilt, Harvard and George Mason with a BSc, MSc & a PhD in Economics. For that’s all I have reported on this day. If Mad Mullah and his ilk just opened their eyes and read. Surely they would know that I reserve any judgment until the cabinet is announced.

Som@li   

Libaax-Sankataabte;730189 wrote:
Baashi, I am not clear as to why Farmajo would be interested in such post, but I presume each individual has a preference. If I were Farmaajo, I would just move on and let the new team have their space. As for radical “accomplishments” under the new team, I just think it is a mute exercise to anticipate tangible deliverables from an expanded cabinet at such a short period. Abdiweli is a good man, but under the Kampala accord there is just not enough political capital under his belt to alter the political reality back home.

We shall see.

Farmaajo should take a post, If he was interested in PM job to help Somalia, now He has the experience to make some changes, and being part of the team will help Somalia, No issue with the down grade.

Aaliyyah   

Mad mullah lol u dnt need to guess, everyone already knew the man that will replace farmaajo is gonna be a puntlander..

as for duke supporting him..taasi waa somali politics for you :D

n someone mentioned they should appoint farmaajo for some position in the tfg ..it is highly likely that they will offer him a position! but I would urge farmaajo to decline that offer.waxan mesha siyasada xamar iskusoo uruuray in uu ku dhoho weeye good luck oo iskaga tago. Dad gaalo u taliso baa mesha isku yimid. xita dadki xamar waxay rabeen haday adeeci wayeen maxa laga sugayaa..

salaam

gooni   

Aqoon kastuu leeyahay bari baad maqlaysaa adiga iyo sakiin isa soo raaca iyo nairobi si degdega waa shaqaale UN

Tan kale intaas oo shahaada ninka wata see walaalheen puntland muqdisho ugu aamineen?

gooni   

Wuu yahay adeer lakiin dad aqoonta saa'idkaa leh kayd baa laga dhigtaa dhufayska lama geeyo.

Aaliyyah   

if anything puntland faaido bay ku qabtaa nin ka socda yaga in uu pm noqdo..marka mesha umu tagin in uu dhufeys noqdo asaga ba danihiisa u tagay..n i doubt he will add anything to the tfg..sadly somali siyasadedu wa mid gaalo gacanta ku hayso. mustaqbalba uma arko anuu xamar..im heartbroken to say that walahi as i was always so hopeful for the tfg..bt thats just the sad truth!

puntland faaido kama so socoto, somaliland yadu waligeedba faaido ma leheen oo waa goysanaya lasoo tagayihiin, tfgna taas meel uu u socoto iyo meelay ka socoto lama arko.

war somali hada nahay runta hala isku sheego barti uun baan taagnaan forever!..hadii alle mucjiso noso dajin oo faraj no furin moyee.

salaam

gooni   

marka mesha umu tagin in uu dhufeys noqdo asaga ba danihiisa u tagay

Waa runtaa indho u rooney, asagaa danihiisa u tagay balse meeshu waa qaab beeleed maahan qaab aqooneed waxa isku meel fadhiisanaya asaga iyo sakiin labadana waardiyahoodu UN,kaa mushaar siiya marka arintu saa tahay waa isku aqoon

Hadaba si aan aqoonyahanka loo fashilin mid dalkiisa jecel sida labada shariif in loo soo xulo ayay iila muuqataa.

Nina Fox   

I pity these so-called "educated" men who waste their time claiming to improve the condition of our country. They will never be given a chance to prove their worth since our ignorance sets us back. Majority of our people tend to concentrate on the candidate's tribe rather that what he has to put on the table. Another hindrance I believe is unless everyone in the last cabinet is fired, nothing is going to improve. The same ol' gangstas causing the same ol' problems.

The Zack   

General Duke;730168 wrote:
AbdiWeli is by far the
most
educated man to ever run any office in Somalia. .

WRONG! There were far better educated folks that did run offices in Somalia.

As for the topic, dee weynu arki doonaa meesha ay ka duusho bahashu.. Shariif Sakiin seems to be the man to watch here LOL.