Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Panorama:Peter Greste finds out what it is like to live amid the anarchy of Somalia

London2010;729644 wrote:
Like a pack of animals on feeding time. They have totally regressed back to middle ages. The job of their arab masters complete.

Because it was their Arab masters that started the civil war in 1990? I've seen a pattern with you London, everything wrong in Somalia has got to do with Arabs. The country will never be ok, as long as we have people like you that blame others.

Juxa   

it was very annoying, all those calls, ma fiirsaneysaa? i mean you cont escape it with everyone posting silly links on FB etc.

painful to watch tho, i found it very upsetting

Samafal   

Western Journalists are always lookking out for the bad side of things. As if they don't report any good news they would not get as much audience as they would otherwise. Very sad viewing though.

Malika   

Did I miss anything from that clip? Was there anything thing new he reported on? What was shown ,we have known for the last God knows how many years now! But ofcourse it takes BBC to reawake us from our reality - intaa kale we are too busy avoiding it...Then again, did BBC take an interest because Al-Shabaab has been recruiting from its own [uK] streets?

I think I have gone through all emotions in the past, now am at the stage where I have become numb...:(