Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Professor Abdiweli as Prime Minister of Somalia

Mooge   

Prof. Abdiweli Mohamed Ali Gaas

bf3868f16b3e5b5991450ace2bad_grande.jpg

He is Harvard educated and adored by citizens of muqdisho. he is the current Deputy Prime Minister of Somalia. he is a good man who is credited with initiating most of farmaajo policies.

Showqi   

oba hiloowlow;727378 wrote:
Nin meesha ka taqlusi karo sakiin iyo sheikh hotel ayaa lo baahan yahay oo howsha wadi karo.

They are not looking for that.............They are looking for another Try-Out!!!

Mooge   

indeed they are not looking for someone with the calibre of Abdiweli. but faroole may force their hand this time to pick an educated, effective leader, and Abdiweli is the best chance in the current tfg.

bilan   

lol, ma kana siib kana saar baa sheekadu, these people are not serious.Give me a break, if he accepts to be the prime minister, then he will be puppet at the hands of Sakiin and Shariif much like Omar Abdirashid. This is a game these people are not serious, it up to the people to stand up and kick both Shariifs out.

Mooge   

^^ you are right. Abdiweli will resign just like omar abdirashid if he doesn't like the anti-puntland policies of the president. poeple need a president that is fair to all regions. farmaajo was not questioning shariif and it backfired on him and shariif humiliated him.

the good thing is sheekh shariif wants to mend ties with other regions. that may help this time.

bilan   

danta guud fiiri taasaa ka muhiimsan tan gobolka, as long as there is no strong gov. PL waxaa xukumi doona Zenawi. i do not know waxa laga dhex arkay Farmaajo, he was doing great job, shame on the people who fail to see that. Farmaajo and his cabinet was the best thing that Somalis had for the last 20 years.

Mooge   

bilan abdiweli will do ever a greater job because he is more qualified. the first phone call farmaajo made was to abdiweli and beg him to join his cabinet. let us face it, mr cheese was a weak leader. that is why shariif humiliated him.

but i don't think abdiweli even wants this job.

Mooge   

che, regional politics is somali politics. clan is in your head only which is why you hate faroole's clan and always attack them. farmaajo was anti-puntland. he will be paid and will go. no doubt about that. lool.

I came to the conclusion, what Somalia needs now is a stuborn, strong leader .seriosuly one who is going to do cleanup whatever that means.Bring back Remainants of Siyad Barre if that is what it takes to restore order, this is pathetic,non-stop drama since 1990's maybe little bit furter 1969. God bless somalia. i missed and i hope my kids one day soon will see where their super dad grew up. I do tell stories you know, i am a super man to them. War reer SOL bal iska waramo sidaa baa tihii. boowayaal iyo baayooyin. ka socday meesha dee.

Mooge   

farmaajo's greatest achievement: "Farmaajo is credited with selecting a technocrat-filled Cabinet that earned the respect of the many Somalis and the international community"

SOURCE: Washington Post

since that is the case, Abdiweli is the best choice here.