Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Professor Abdiweli as Prime Minister of Somalia

bilan;727398 wrote:
lol, ma kana siib kana saar baa sheekadu, these people are not serious.Give me a break, if he accepts to be the prime minister, then he will be puppet at the hands of Sakiin and Shariif much likeOmar Abdirashid. This is a game these people are not serious, it up to the people to stand up and kick both Shariifs out.

I wouldn't call Omar Abdirashid a puppet. There is a reason he left the TFG. Omar Abdirashid was working for Puntland. The piracy funds, the 30# money of TFG income to Puntland and his subsequent resignation after the two shariif wanted to cut ties with Puntland are testament that he was no way was a yes man.

If you want a yes man, look no further than Farmaajo himself, who did everything Sheikh Shariif told him and at the end was disregarded , because they saw no use in him anymore. He has 't done anything to the ****** he was suppose represent, he didn't even help release his close kin Hiraale when the Ethiopians arrested him

A_Khadar   

bilan;727419 wrote:
danta guud fiiri taasaa ka muhiimsan tan gobolka, as long as there is no strong gov. PL waxaa xukumi doona Zenawi. i do not know waxa laga dhex arkay Farmaajo, he was doing great job, shame on the people who fail to see that. Farmaajo and his cabinet was the best thing that Somalis had for the last 20 years.

Bilan iska fahan dee. The master, Zanawi, and now the new master Musafani don't like these guys who may have the chance to bring Somalia back to its own feet. No less no more, and these as* stink shariifs are used to bring them down.

Sensei   

Mooge,

Why would the man accept the post knowing what happened to his predecessors?

If all that is being rumored comes to fruition Sheikh Sharif will throw the ultimate jambal for none other than himself.

Mooge   

when i give you news from nairobi coffee hole, it is serious. i told you this 12 days ago and i was right.

detail story.

Professor cabdiweli will be appointed because sheik sharif insisted the harvard educated technocrat lead goverment this time. sakiin fought hard to stop the nomination but the two sharefs finally agreed to name abdiweli. iyadoo taas joota ayaa sakiin got angry because when the announcement was supposed to be made, sakiin saw Farmaajo standing next to abdiweli . sakiin said i don't want too see farmajo ever again and if he is at the ceremony i will leave. this made everyone wondering if sakiin is even a human being. is this guy dhagax? why would he be angry about farmajo standing next to his good friend abdiweli? sakiin was called by few friends at his office and he argued farmaajo wants to steal the spotlight and he should just go away. after that sheekh sharif called everyone including musaveni to take advantage of sakiin's big childish mess and everyone agreed sakiin is being doqqon. now shekh sharif has more ammunition against sakiin. shekh sharif will not take back his word on abdiweli. abdiweli is not liked by sakiin but sakiin has to accept that because nobody in the international community wants another TGF fight.

in conclusion sharif wuu dhaartay that he wants to bring a competent prime minister and will not accept sakiin manipulation this time. the only problem is the cabinet will be expanded and shekh sharif will not oppose that because it was part of kampala deal.

xigasho; nairobi coffee hole news.

gooni   

Sakiin doqon maahan saxiib,, wuxuu doonayaa nin wax iibin kara sida ruug cadaagii cabdi shakuur iyo ibi

cabdi wali batrool haka baadi doono puntland haduu mutacalin yahay

Miskin   

God help this foresaken land, we have seen the so called leaders and now the educated elite arguing on clan basis.