Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Why i love Minnesota..

^No,I am the one who said I love United States of Minisota.:)

Waraa Zack, You are reading a bit too much into my comment . Of course,tuulayasha have a role- is dibci in yar huuno

The Zack   

^Waayahay cammii.

Valenteenah.;725701 wrote:
LoL....Mayhap. Was he the 'Hip hop artist' from california?

:D :D no no, it is probably the Iraq war veteran LOL. Mooji bal asagaa noo sheegi doono.

Baashi   

Minnesota is indeed NICE. Minneapolis is GREAAAAAAAT! Big ups and hats off to Maow for producing the clip. Shows how Somalis in NA matured -- nomads are electing reps including one of their own and look at them now trying to control the message via PR headlined by Navy veteran. Awesome. Love it. I love my folks. Give them couple of decades and they will start going places.

A_Khadar   

Chocolate and Honey;725930 wrote:
Do you work at the airport? Yarki aan maali dhexdaa tip gareeynayey oo yara casaa, adiga ma aheen? :confused:

;);) Oh yeah.. Was that you for real, the slim cutie tall gal. First Somali ever tipped me. Still feeling back pain from your luggage though. I still wonder what you were carrying in them.lol.. Thanks the tip though.

MN is a beautiful place to live, the winters are cold but the people are warm. The Somali’s here are doing well, yes we have our problems but overall it’s a State that has fostered a great deal of development for our community.

I agree with my brother Jacphar, what makes MN great is its natural beauty, its lakes, its parks and the air on a summer or spring evenings are fabulous.