Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Why i love Minnesota..

Jacpher   

Good stuff. Many familiar faces of Somali pioneers of Minnesota.

I for one, can't stand the harsh windchill but don't mind the snow. I am a bit disappointed though no one mentioned all that makes Minnesota great outside of Minneapolis. From the Boundary Waters, to Ely, and Duluth and Lake Superior to the Vikings to MOA the largest mall in the continent to the historic sites of Fort Snelling and Mississippi river. Years ago, I got the opportunity to spend some time in BWCA with oday cadaan ah but turned it down. I still don't know why.

We ain't outdoor folk.

The Zack   

Jacphar they should have interviewed you on this video, you would have contributed a lot to it.

The 10, 000 lakes are indeed good for fishing. I once stayed at Mankato for a week and had the opportunity to catch couple of fishes illegally. I am glad I didn't get caught coz I had no fishing license.

i love Minnesota because ''its a blue collar state'' - pathetic.

these people don't look somali. they look African-american. what a silly and cynical ploy to promote integration.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;724778 wrote:
i love Minnesota because ''its a blue collar state'' - pathetic.

these people don't look somali. they look African-american. what a silly and cynical ploy to promote integration.

LMAO, I've seen your pic sxb! Let's just say you're in no position to de-Somalify anyone lol. :D

I love this! it makes me want to visit the city and state. :D

The video is kind of quirky - some observations:

2:46-3:02 poor guy looked like someone had a gun to his head and forced him to say good things about Minnesota :P

4:10 that is NOT cross country skiing!

6:47 in case you missed it folks he's from California

7:47 did she call herself "nimko"?

9:08 why the heck did they have to cut off one of the more well spoken ppl in the vid - let the guy finish!

11:49 lol @ "United states of minnesota"

Someone should make one about Toronto.

Chimera;724784 wrote:
LMAO, I've seen your pic sxb! Let's just say you're in no position to de-Somalify anyone lol.
:D

lol@adam,

yh i look african. i'm dark with bulgy nose as big as a boot, that you could wriggle about from side to side; and speak with a lisp. not that there is anything wrong with having that ''african look''

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;724791 wrote:
lol@adam,

yh i look african. i'm dark with bulgy nose as big as a boot, that you could wriggle about from side to side; and speak with a lisp. not that there is anything wrong with having that ''african look''

Wow, I said no such thing!

FYI, you do look Somali-ish, just don't insult one of my Fam!(which you did with that blanket generalization aye!)