Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: Koonfurians if you don't registrate yourself fasten your seatbelts +VIDEO

Ibtisam   

I'm the only one who finds the word "Koonfurians" offensive? Surely it can't be so, what does it even mean? is it a particular clan, location or city? Baal ka sheegeya that first.

Leezu   

why dont you just say "Dadka Koonfuur"? Anyways as they said this is nothing new but I do not agree that Somalis from Southern parts should be treated as second class citizens in what is still their own country, even Puntland has done worse as even deporting these people.

Qabiil is a disease that only the Westernized Somalis can fix in the future, it is low that we Somalis here are still talking about what qabiil is best and what is not and regional states such as Puntland and Somaliland need to stop qabyaalaada. When we are past this qabiil bullshit then I hope our brothers in Somaliland region will re-consider their choice of leaving and maybe even join Somalia again.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Aaliyyah   

MMA lol ma u jeeda..mala yacni ayeey maalinkasta la imaanayaan!..the only ppl who need to fasten their seatbelts and head to where they belong are the somaliland militia.

XX, I dont know who you fooling us or you. Somaliland is one clan state!.

salaam

Leezu;724682 wrote:
Qabiil is a disease that only the Westernized Somalis can fix in the future

They themselves are also not short of the qabyaalad. By westernised if you mean those young Somalis who don't speak Somali and know very little about the culture etc. then perhaps yes.

looool@Val

XX.....The question do you visit the Ethio sites and spew the same sh!t there.

Ibti-This is what happens when someone try so hard to differentiate people that are essentially the same for political expedience. Now, ask XX what ethnic are?:D

Somalina   

Xagey ka degan yihiin LA barakacayaashan Koonfuriska ah?

Waa imisa tiradooda?

Xaabsade waxuu yiri iyo waxa jira ayaa laba wado ku kala socda.

Polanyi   

We, the true Cushitic Somalis, will liberate puntland and Somaliland from the Ethiopian impostors. I mean, what kind of hitler shyte is this?

Aaliyyah   

Xagey ka degan yihiin LA barakacayaashan Koonfuriska ah? Waa imisa tiradooda

Somalina the point isnt how many people frm konfur live in laascaanod iyo agagaarkeeda. After all somalis do mix...there are ppl from LA who reside in xamr today and there were many more who resided there prior to the war.

Rather, the question is..kuwan who gave them the right to register anyone? they just need to remove themselves!..that is it!..and the civilians have every right to be there regardless of where they hail from!

salaam

Polanyi;724764 wrote:
We, the true Cushitic Somalis, will liberate puntland and Somaliland from the Ethiopian impostors. I mean, what kind of hitler shyte is this?

King Kuush na goormu Somali noqday lolz

Somalina   

Aaliyyah;724769 wrote:
Somalina the point isnt how many people frm konfur live in laascaanod iyo agagaarkeeda. After all somalis do mix...there are ppl from LA who reside in xamr today and there were many more who resided there prior to the war.

Rather, the question is..kuwan who gave them the right to register anyone? they just need to remove themselves!..that is it!..and the civilians have every right to be there regardless of where they hail from!

salaam

Aaliyah I was curious, and I wanted awoowe inuu ka jawaabo.

Thankful   

*Ibtisam;724618 wrote:
I'm the only one who finds the word "Koonfurians" offensive? Surely it can't be so, what does it even mean? is it a particular clan, location or city? Baal ka sheegeya that first.

Only Xaaji uses terms like this! But it's always the most polite terms for people from NW Somalia.