Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Ethiopia celebrates the 20th anniversary of the demise of derg

The Zack   

Kan yari waa uraaag ka raali ahaada qashinka uu meesha kusoo dhajiyay, far xabashiga tabbeelaha uusoo dhajiyay ku qoran tolow ma akhrin karaa? Isagaa noo sheegi doono hadduu akhrin karo waxaan hadda soo qoray.

Having said that, I am not sure what explanation one has for this simple fact: One man has been in charge of Ethiopia for TWENTY YEARS! Yes, Meles was there since 1991 and yes they call that a democracy lol. Waxu doqonsanaa ma xabashi baa?

EDIT: ወያኔ

Faafan   

This imbecile is a simpleton, the criminal Meles has mastered the art of fear.I care not who attends a Meles Zenawi rally because i am sure Meles has little support in that crowd for it is fear that has brought them to the square, hes gestapo and the large spy network of Addisababa dictates that you must be a TPLF supporter just like if you want food aid or land to farm you must support the dictatorial regime, the same applies to every Kibile,every woreda and state reinforced by its satellite parties .The fact that Meles must gather thousands of government workers to wave banners for him and must stand behind a bullet proof glass wall at every rally is testament to his popularity, typical paranoid dictator in denial attempting to legitimize his rule in the same square where he murdered hundreds in Addisababa's Tienanmen square massacre in 2005. This Dam issue is nothing more than a diversion, antagonizing Egypt to try and establish some kind of national cause as he did with Eritrea when he promised that port Assab would be returned to Ethiopia, sending hundreds of thousands to there deaths in a futile war.Theres nothing to say about this rotten regime, this filthy regime has orchestrated nothing more than wars, massacres, genocide, war crimes, massive human rights abuse, non-existent civil liberties, economic degradation, man made drought/famine, massive vote rigging/election fraud, land grabs, etc you can write an essay on each of these topics and much more on how this minority regime has raped the resources of Ethiopia to the disadvantage of the average person.No matter what system of moral principle a person follows nothing justifies the rule of the Meles dictatorship.

You cant silence people forever, the Tigray warlord knows his time is limited.

PasserBy;724324 wrote:
Xaji Borat,

For some reason, I doubt you are a Somalilander. You maybe a Plander masquerading as a Somalilander. Just as Che is a pirate Al Shabab who claims (wishes) to be from Somaliland, you maybe a Slander wannabe fake Sheik from Garowe.

First of all what makes you so angry is it the truth i was just wondering what are they celebrating replacing one dictator with another dictator the only difference is the current one is from a different Ethnic group and yes i am a somalilander now tell me Passerby what are they celebrating?

Leezu   

Why is this shit still here? Since when are Somalis Ethiopians? They never accepted this, they are Somalis allday everyday. Ethiopia is a fake state that needs to disintegrate fast, the Amhara and Tigray can go back with Eritrea and form Abyssinia and let the rest of the hostage people and regions go.

The Zack;724345 wrote:
Kan yari waa uraaag ka raali ahaada qashinka uu meesha kusoo dhajiyay, far xabashiga tabbeelaha uusoo dhajiyay ku qoran tolow ma akhrin karaa? Isagaa noo sheegi doono hadduu akhrin karo waxaan hadda soo qoray.

Having said that, I am not sure what explanation one has for this simple fact: One man has been in charge of Ethiopia for TWENTY YEARS! Yes, Meles was there since 1991 and yes they call that a democracy lol. Waxu doqonsanaa ma xabashi baa?

EDIT: ወያኔ

On the other hand, since 91; how was Somalia like? Stop the hate everyone.

Congrats Ethio

The Zack   

AfricaOwn;724442 wrote:
On the other hand, since 91; how was Somalia like? Stop the hate everyone.

Congrats Ethio

Did u see Somalis celebrating for what happened in 1991, u made a bad comparison dhagool yahow.

The Zack;724443 wrote:
Did u see Somalis celebrating for what happened in 1991, u made a bad comparison dhagool yahow.

You're knocking them for their situation since 91'. This is like the pot calling the kettle black sh!t. You're not in a position to knock them in anyway. That's my point...get it together.

The Zack   

We are knocking them because they are holding Somali people and Somali lands as hostages.

Of all things, one wonders why a "Somali" person would go that low and defend Xabashi ureyso... Did they recognize your enclave yet? I didn't think so.