Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland delegation Visits Kenya's capital Nairobi.

A_Khadar   

^^ Landers are having hard time swallow this simple fact.. War bal u sheeg GD.. The meeting is about somalia issue and all groups of somali are attending so if somaliland came there, there is no two nation meetings there otherwise Sudan, DJabuti, Ethoipia etc would be there as well.. So s/l attended that meeting of somalia issue nothing less nothing more.. If you guys are different nation, you won't be there.. Isku xishooda oo waxaa caamda loogu sheekayn jiran meel walba hala imaanina..

A_Khadar;723341 wrote:
^^ Landers are having hard time swallow this simple fact.. War bal u sheeg GD.. The meeting is about somalia issue and all groups of somali are attending so if somaliland came there, there is no two nation meetings there otherwise Sudan, DJabuti, Ethoipia etc would be there as well.. So s/l attended that meeting of somalia issue nothing less nothing more.. If you guys are different nation, you won't be there.. Isku xishooda oo waxaa caamda loogu sheekayn jiran meel walba hala imaanina..

Funny the Somaliland delegation met the UN Security Council on the same day, that Puntland, Galmudug and the various TFG reps met the UN Security Council. Its also ironic that this meeting was for Somalia and finding a solution for the Somalia dilemma, and they the secessionist came there.

Our goal hasn't changed our methods have as you would expect from a new administration, or do you people view politics as a straight predictable line? Lol

^^^lol. The bottom line is, that the UN called Somaliland, Puntland, Galmudug admins as well as the TFG to attend a meeting on Somalia. Guess what everyone came, Somaliland's delegation was the first to arrive..

Your point being Duke? I'm lost.

We have a goal to gain recognition and coporating with the UN helps us achieve this goal. Somaliland has nothing to do with the current infighting between your jackal leaders or returning to Mogdisho. We are gone all we want is to make it official in writing.

My point is that Somaliland, i.e. NW Somalia is still part of the Somali republic no matter how many times you claim the Queen of England is your mother.

^^^On paper yes, and the fact that in 20 years of claiming to be a different country. You met the UN in a Somalia meeting with other Somali admin's speaks volumes.

You have no point, but constantly grasping straws and begging. War what part of we don't want to share anything with you do you not understand. Let me it this way WE DON'T WANT TO BE PART IF SOMALIA, hope that helps.

Dukey, our foreign minister and other ministers are in attendances. I think this should provide a hint for you. We are not equal to the new 'states' with 0 merit.