Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Soo Soo Soo Somaaaliland.

A khadar i know you are angry on Somaliland but why are you angry on innocent Music.. It's not The Somaliland armed forces it's just words and Rhydem

Aaliyyah   

innocent music? how is it innocent when in that map in their video they are taking entitlement to what is not theirs..???!!..

Other than that, they got a talent.. But, fix that map and they are good to go..sadexdooda magalood happy iyo proud haku noqdaan. No crime in that.

salaam

Saalax   

I am proud to say they are the future a nation of young patriots & soldiers who are ready to defend Somaliland. Who will continue holding the light for generations to come inshallah.

Aaliyyah   

A khadar i know you are angry on Somaliland but why are you angry on innocent Music.. It's not The Somaliland armed forces it's just words and Rhydem

It is also weird that you haven't felt that way about Saado Cali and her songs ...labo wajiile waxid!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

And now that I paid attention to some of the lyrics..it goes "we like to party we dnt cause trouble we dnt bother nobody "or somein like that! They need to live up to their lyrics definitely..cuz that is not the case now..

Odey walaal runta uun baan u sheegi in qof heesana wax laga sheego ki kalena la dhoho its just words lol waa sheeko is qabaneen.

salaam

Aaliyyah;721109 wrote:
It is also weird that you haven't felt that way about Saado Cali and her songs ...labo wajiile waxid!

salaam

Aliyah i dont dislike Saado her songs i actually like it, Libdhi maysid laascaanood was walah a hit i was listening to it for months in my car

Aaliyyah   

Posted by Xaaji , Aliyah i dont dislike Saado her songs i actually like it, Libdhi maysid laascaanood was walah a hit i was listening to it for months in my car

yaad beenta ugu shekeeni lol..read your comment here

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/38083-Dalqudha-Saado-Cali

Your comment

saado cali and her nonsense again

and also check the following comment you made in this thread that I posted "qaran doon"

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/24945-saado-cali-qaran-doon

saado cali wa qarrandiid. wa reer doon. wa xaqiiqa oo dhab oo jirta.

And now you are saying you listen to her songs!

Unless you have bipolar disorder, what you are saying doesnt add up LOL..

And just to answer that second comment you posted a while back abt saado cali being reer doon. Somaliland is reer doon..oo qaran diid ahna ..oo somali rabin in ay wax ku darsadaan. Taasna cid ka ceshanasa ma jirto..meshay rabaan hala adaan magaloyinkooda ..laakin xaqa dadka kale yeesan hunguriyeen..

salaam

Aaliyah the fact that Saado cali to my knowledge is Qaranadiid that does not take away that she is a fine artist and can sing and that i listen to her songs.I might not agree with her political views But i do listen to her songs. And there is nothing wrong with reer doon hadanad cidna wax yeeleyn saado cali even said once on jidbaale radio I am reer hebbel geed kaman dhalan ceebna ma ha haday tolkeed u heesto ,, Somaliland Qabil ku noqon meyso haday diiday inay la midowdo , midowgi hungoobay eeh madhalays noqday ku noqo halka Aaaliyah

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah the fact that Saado cali to my knowledge is Qaranadiid that does not take away that she is a fine artist and can sing and that i listen to her songs.

You clearly said that saado cali's songs are nonesense and you consider her qarandiin..so how would you listen to that song for instance "lipdhimayside" as u said earlier u were listening to it for months? ??? hada waxad ileedahay waxaan qadayey for months lipdhimayside laascaanod labo ma aha wadankeenu? LOL in aad caadi aheen halkaas ka garo...oo aad sheeko xariir no akhriyasid! Anyways, waxaad dhageesatid mid iquseesa ma aha laakin waxan ku shegaya in hadaladaado is khilafayaan oo macno badan sameeneen..laakin taasi wa taas aan ka socono..

And there is nothing wrong with reer doon hadanad cidna wax yeeleyn saado cali even said once on jidbaale radio I am reer hebbel geed kaman dhalan ceebna ma ha haday tolkeed u heesto ,,

In here you are saying theres nothing wrong with being reer doon, yet in that other thread you made that comment trying to convey it as if it is a negative thing...tan kale A khadar meshan waxba kumu so qorin o saas u sii ridan yet u were asking him why are u angry at an innocent music? yet adiga u called saado cali's songs nonsense u called her reer doon? while A khadar said none of that...heedhe u are two faced! and that is a fact!

tan sadexad saado markay tidhi geed kama dhalan iyo reer donimada waxba kuma jiran as long dadkale wax yeleen way saxsaneed....dadka reer doonka ee dadka kalena wax yeelaya ee khasabaya wa reer somaliland, haday intooda ku ekadaan yaa dabadabeesanaya ama hargaisa ama burco wax ku falaya??

taasi wa cidna! marka shekadaba hadii la soo gaabiyo qofkastow intaada ku ekow iyo reerkaaga (marka waa ogyihiin reer somaliland magaloyinka xaqa u leeyihin in la is indho tiro sheko soconasa ma aha)..!

shekadan wa ka baxay!

salaam

Haa there is nothing wrong with being reer doon Dhibaatada laakin saado fananaada wanaagsan haysata waxa weye iyado ahaan jirtay fanaanaad Somaliyeed oo run ahaanti qiimo fara badan ku leh bulshada Somali , Bay u dibo guratay hawlo aan jirin run ahaanti na i think reerkeeda walay oo saado is not a bad person laakin reerka ay ka dhalatay baa waalay oo email ku walay iyo message.. Somaliland cidna ma qasbayso Somaliland maha reer ama jufo ama qabil ama cid kale wa dhul ay bulsho fara badan ay degenyihin oo ay saado iyo caruurteedu ka mid yihin xita iyado wa ka so horjeedsan karta wa Dumiqradiyada ayay ka mid tahay.

im proud to be a somalilander where at least i know i have jaad, and i wont forget the snm men who died, who gave that right to me and gladly stand up and defend her still today