Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hijab Tutrial Style

Blessed   

I'm sorry GP but I find your post strange -- and am not only talking about that odd language.... Just a few questions, walaal.

genius pauper.;719475 wrote:
^^^ eti style ya dress pia, ime jipata ni fashion.?????? wa yabee intee loo socdaaa?

didnt our folk mothers knew all about hijab wearing style?

why do our gals alienate us from our deeply held religion?( i dont mean to hurt, baram alil ashamed, ll)

its islamic way, or it is not, please choose carefully.i mean the mode of dress.

How are 'our girls' alienating you from your 'deeply held deen'?

What is shameful about hijab styling?

What have our mothers hijab wearing style got to do with our way of styling our hijab?

Also..

Yaa yidhi jilbaab is the only valid form of hijab?? One can wear abayaa, dresses, skirts and loose fitting clothes and all that is classified as hijab - meets the conditions of hijab.

Aaliyah,

I agree. Kinda had similar hijab story and my mum said the same things. LOL.

^^^Blessed, cool. why tha riot act? calashaan sideey kula tahay un ma ahan arinka, ee xog isweeydaarsi umbaan wadnay, lakiiin hadeey si kale kuula muuqato, roll on. as in, hv ur way

Blessed   

There's no 'riot act' maandhay, you've made some interesting remarks and I've asked for clarifications. And just for the record. I'm not the one talking about being 'alienated' and 'ashamed' of other peoples prefrences and actions here. Frankly, I don't understand where that came from and would have liked more explanation from you. But macalesh..

Blessed   

I live in a Muslim country. It would be unhealthy for me to place my happiness on how the million plus Muslimahs here dress. If it's my place I'd correct a sister politely but I don't for a moment ever think that I'm better than another Muslimah because she lacks in a certain practise of the deen (hijab in this case) -- perhaps wax ay igu dhaanta ayaa jira and as mentioned by some already, none of us were born with hijab on our heads, though MashaAllah Aaaliyah way ku dhalan gaadhay to start at 7. It sad that we turn around and judge sisters who are where we were shalayto.

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah,

I agree. Kinda had similar hijab story and my mum said the same things. LOL.

though MashaAllah Aaaliyah way ku dhalan gaadhay to start at 7.

LOL Blessed. Alle hoyooyinkeen iyo abayaasheenba ilaahay if iyo akhiraba wax san haku simo janana haka waraabiyo. Anything we do for them will never amount to what they did for us...

Sir Mohamud Omar's song "aabe iyo hooyo" comes to mind...

Alifka kuwii ii dhigee

Islaanimo igu korshow

Abaal baan idin hayaa

ifkana naxariis ku hela

Akhira janadii udgoon..

salaam

^^ BLessed, thats where you went wrong,,,,,,,,,,, i aint you, and neither are you me, we differ in many things, if not all, when it comes to view or opinion.period.

i didnt thread on your behalf, i squarely did from my point of view, so i dont see the reason why you should put yourself in my perspective,

that is you and this is me.

and i dont see how the issue of being better than other muslimah's came about?

Ms MoOns   

I started wearing those ''half'' hijabs at the age of 12.

I had enough of that when I turned 13 and went on wearing it properly since then!

Proper as in, no more hair, neck and ears and chest showing :)

To be honest, I feel naked without my hijab. I can't imagine myself without it.

For the last 8 years, it's been a part of me. Most of the people know me with my hijab on! lol

Aaliyyah   

Mashallah Ms Moon I am so happy to hear that..:D

aniga I was also always attached to my hijaab. I remembe when I was like in grade 3 and all my classmates were not xijaabis not even one single one of them. And, couple of the girls baa isoo tashtay one day they grabbed my xijaab I guess they were too curious lol..I remembe going in tears and our teacher trying to comfort me LOL

it is that kind of moments that makes me even understand hw sacred my xijaab always was to me n hw I should neve second guess it ..(even thou i did wear my xijaab backwards for like two yrs in high school)

so yeah sista keep it up..

salaam

Blessed   

Ya GP, this is pointless. You made sweeping remarks and I've asked for explanation. Inyour last post you've ended with 'would you?' and that to me read like a request for my opinion, since you also claimed in aad 'xog iswaydaarsi rabtid'. It's obvious meelna islama gaadhayno, so halkaa inooku jar, walaal.

Ameen, Aaliyah. Those are beautiful words, sums up exactky how I feel about my darling Aaabo and Hooyo. Illahay siday waalidkeen inoo anfaceen inagana qaar caruurtooda u anfaca ha inka dhigo. Insha Allah.

~~blessed, i hope you get. when you are indifferent to the unislamic dress of your sisters, what are you implying? if you aint unhappy, does it then mean you are happy about it? i dont know.

my point was, am definitely unhappy about unislamic dressed muslim girls, does this sound unhealthy?

amiiin to the ducaa.

Juxa   

Blessed ma maqashay when hadalku ku dulmaro, ku dhino maro oo gees-gees kugu dhaafo.

as Blessed said no one should judge specially when the ladies in question are where many of us were yesterday

Ms moon aah zo schattig!